‘1.1 Billion Lotto’ 4 households in Gwacheon Weaverfield, non-priority subscription on the 9th of next month (total)

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Pocket
WhatsApp

Qualification: Homeless householder living in Gwacheon… The balance can be paid with the deposit

Gwacheon Weaverfield Model House at the time of its opening in March 2018

[연합뉴스 자료사진]

(Seoul = Yonhap News) Reporter Hong Guk-ki = If you win in Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do next month, you will receive a subscription volume that is expected to generate more than 1.1 billion won in market profit.

According to the Korea Real Estate Agency subscription home on the 29th, on the 9th of next month, ‘Gwacheon Weaverfield’ (Gwacheon Jugong Complex 2 Reconstruction) in Wonmun-dong, Gwacheon-si, with an exclusive area of ​​59㎡ 2 households, 84㎡ 1 household, 99㎡ 1 household, etc. this goes on

Non-priority subscription means that the winner of the general sale is selected by a random lottery after receiving a subscription from a household that has given up on the contract after the contract date or has not been able to find the owner as ineligible to win the subscription.

This Gwacheon Weaverfield non-priority subscription was canceled due to fraudulent subscriptions such as disguised transfers during the general sale process.

In particular, the sale price is similar to that of four years ago, so if the winner is won, a profit of more than 1 billion won is expected, which is expected to attract a lot of attention from consumers.

The sale price is 823.59 million to 897.31 million won for 59 square meters for exclusive use, 1.88.14 million won for 84 square meters, and 1.165.9 million won for 99 square meters.

This complex recorded a maximum of 2.28 billion won (23rd floor) for 99 m² and 2.19 billion won for 84 m² (24th and 25th floors) until August of last year, when the last transaction was made. It is expected that the market profit of more than 11 billion won can be achieved.

Read Also  "Apple" updates AirTag, now sends information to identify the stalker disciples can prepare

There is no need for a subscription passbook for non-priority subscriptions, and the winner is selected by a 100% lottery system.

As of the day of the announcement of the occupant recruitment notice, any homeless householder aged 19 or older residing in Gwacheon can apply. However, foreigners cannot apply.

The winner will be announced on the 13th of the following month, and the contract date is the 20th, 7 days later.

The down payment is 10% of the sale price, and the remaining 90% must be paid by July 17th.

There is no real residence obligation, so you can pay the balance along with the jeonse, and after paying the balance and completing the registration of transfer of ownership, you can immediately buy or sell.

Gwacheon Weaverfield is a large complex of 2,128 households that moved in in January of last year and is adjacent to Government Complex Gwacheon Station on Seoul Subway Line 4.

According to the city of Gwacheon and the real estate industry, this year, a total of 196 households including Gwacheon Weaverfield, Gwacheon Knowledge Information Town, and Gwacheon Zai (Gwacheon Jugong Complex 6 Reconstruction) will receive non-priority subscriptions. The contracts were canceled due to detection of fraudulent subscriptions.

The city of Gwacheon previously proposed to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport to revise the rules on housing supply so that the two-year period of local residence is applied even for non-priority subscriptions in October last year.

However, since the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport had already strengthened the qualifications for non-priority application in May of that year from ‘age 19 or older’ to ‘adults who are members of non-homeless households in the relevant housing construction area’, it was not easy to strengthen regulations again.

Read Also  'Hospital stocks' surged, benefiting from 3 factors supporting THG, up 100% from the previous year.

Meanwhile, in April 2020, the government adjusted the residence period, which is the standard for the priority supply of apartments in the public sector, from one year to two years in the case of speculative overheating districts and large-scale housing development districts in the metropolitan area.

Gwacheon Weaverfield Model House at the time of its opening in March 2018
Gwacheon Weaverfield Model House at the time of its opening in March 2018

[연합뉴스 자료사진]

redflag@yna.co.kr

Report on Kakao Talk okjebo
<저작권자(c) 연합뉴스,
Unauthorized reproduction-redistribution prohibited>
2022/04/29 16:43 Send

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest
Pocket
WhatsApp

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Recent News

Editor's Pick