Recently, “durian” is feverish, which I have to admit that many people like this fruit very much, but as many people know, “durian” is delicious, but eat a lot and gain weight. Today we have a secret to eat durian without negative effects on health to leave each other.
The durian is regarded as the king of fruits. It’s also delicious and useful. Because it is rich in many vitamins and minerals, such as dietary fiber, carbohydrates, protein, fat, potassium, magnesium, manganese, iron, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, beta-carotene, etc.
10 tips for eating durian without harming your health
1. Eat in moderation. Eat in moderation. Should not be more than 1 pool or 2 tablets per day and should not eat too often because it may result in heat in the throat, weight gain.
2. Choose durians that are not too ripe. because the more ripe will be more sweet And the more flour and sugar, it’s better to choose a semi-impulsive one.
3. If you eat durian Should reduce the amount of starchy foods. Sugar in other meals down
4. Eat breakfast or lunch. It’s better to eat in the evening or at night.
5. Do not eat with high energy foods. such as sticky rice topped with coconut milk because it will add more calories
6. Do not eat together with alcohol. Because it will result in the presence of aldehyde substances in the body. This can cause facial flushing, numbness, dizziness, vomiting or even death.
7. Avoid processed durians such as stir-fried durians, fried durians, etc. Because it has higher sugar content and energy than fresh durian.
8. Drink lots of water. It will help cure the heat after eating durian.
9. Eat durian with mangosteen to reduce heat.
10. People with congenital diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, etc. should be careful when eating. It is recommended to eat no more than 1 small tablet per day. or consult a doctor before eating
Do you know how much energy does 100 grams of durian or 1 scoop give?
Long stem durian provides 181 kcal of energy.
Monthong durian provides 156 kcal of energy.
Gibbon durian provides 139 kcal of energy.
Button durian provides 129 kcal of energy.