STUART, Fla. (WFLA / WPTV) – An 11-year-old boy from Iowa is recovering after he has relied on a shark and is on holiday in Florida.
Kael Dewey said that he was riding his boogie board at Stuart Beach on Tuesday when he felt something was not right.
Dewey was in the water with her mom when he felt something reversing the back of his foot.
That's when he said that he immediately laundered for help.
“He started screaming suddenly and said,“ I was very bad, ”said his mother Jessica Dewey.
"Many people gave it, they took me on the beach. I put my foot up in a towel," Kael said.
It is not clear what kind of Kael bit shark, but the family suspects that shark is spark it.
Although he had gone up to 16 stiches, Kael's family said they would not keep them from coming back to Florida.
.Leave a comment