An additional 1,547 deaths of COVID cases, two additional cases of coughing up blood.
On April 17, 2021 at 11:52 a.m.
FPO announced the number of new infected patients 1,547 deaths, 2 additional cases, a 38-year-old man with obesity, another 51-year-old man with heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure. Found a coughing up blood before the coronavirus was detected.
On 17 Apr 64, the COVID-19 Situation Management Center Daily reports of the coronavirus situation are as follows:
– 1,547 new cases of HIV / AIDS, divided into 1,316 surveillance and service cases, 228 community-seeking cases of HIV infection and three foreign travelers entering state-provided quarantine facilities.
– The cumulative number of confirmed cases of 40,585, divided into 37,353 cases of domestic infection, and 3,232 foreign travelers.
– The deaths increased by 2, the cumulative amount was 99.
–Deaths at 98 A 38-year-old Thai male patient, a programmer Having a congenital disease, obesity while sick in Tak Province Have a history of touching a previous confirmed patient Cluster Thonglor Date 3 Apr ’64 with a cough, itchy throat, aches and pains. On April 4, 64, the results confirmed that COVID was found on 11 Apr ’64. Intubation Later his symptoms worsened and died on April 16, 64.
–The 99th death Is a Thai man, age 51, occupation, company employee, congenital disease, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure Who lives while sick in Pathumthani Province Have a history of touching a previous confirmed patient On April 10, 64, there was a fever, cough, sore throat, bloody sputum. On 12 Apr. 64 confirmed results of COVID infection. Intubation Later the symptoms worsened And died on 15 Apr. 64
– Additional 90 additional cured patients, cumulative amount 28,570
– 11,916 patients remaining in treatment