2 more days! Independent workers in 19 provinces. Don’t forget to apply for M. 40, get 5 thousand, expires on 24 Aug. This is it.
according to the cabinet Approved by the loan expenditure screening committee Helping independent workers of Thai nationality Section 39 and 40 insurers in 29 provinces, dark red areas Provide money to heal 5,000 baht through linking PromptPay account with citizen ID number.
Independent workers in groups of 3 provinces, namely Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Chonburi, and Chachoengsao, and 16 provinces, namely Kanchanaburi, Samut Songkhram, Suphan Buri, Phetchaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Ratchaburi, Ang Thong, Nakhon Nayok, Prachin Buri, Lopburi, Rayong, Sing Buri, Saraburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Phetchabun and Tak can apply for Section 40 insured with contributions. To become fully insured under Section 40 and receive a compensation of 5,000 baht until August 24
by the insurer Able to pay contributions under Section 40 into the Social Security Fund, there are 3 prices, which the payment rate for the period August 2021-January 2022 (during 6 months) has been announced as follows:
– Originally paid at the rate of 70 baht/month, the rate was reduced to 42 baht/month, with the right to receive compensation benefits. In the event of injury or illness, disability, death
– Originally paid at the rate of 100 baht/month, the rate is reduced to 60 baht/month, with the right to receive compensation benefits. In the event of injury or illness, disability, death and old age
– Formerly paid at the rate of 300 baht/month, the rate is reduced to 180 baht/month and is entitled to compensation benefits. In the case of suffering injury or illness, disability, death, old age and child support
Who can apply for Section 40?
1. have Thai nationality
2.Age 15-65 years old
3. Not being an insured person, section 33 and 39
4. Not a government official or pensioners of the Comptroller General’s Department
5. Those who have an identity card without Thai nationality beginning with the numbers 0, 6 and 7.
7 ways to apply
1. Social Security website
2. Seven-Eleven, all branches
3.Big C Supercenter
4. Bank for Agriculture and Agricultural Cooperatives (BAAC) all branches
5. Nationwide social security network
6. Apply in person at the social security office in the area.
7. Social Security Hotline No. 1506
The procedure for applying through the Social Security website is as follows:
1. Go to social security website www.sso.go.th Insured registration system under section 40
2. Fill in various information such as ID card number Fill in the number on the back of your ID card, name-surname, date of birth. current address Contact phone number Occupation
3. Choose a form of contribution payment (available in 3 options: 70 baht per month, 100 baht per month and 300 baht per month) and choose a social security office near home.
4. Answer the question whether it is a member of the Pension Fund or not.
5. Press “Accept Terms/Agreement” and press “Confirm”.
6. The system will confirm the successful registration via SMS on the phone.