30 Oct. 2021 1:17 p.m.
Covid-19 vaccination update from 28 Feb. – 29 Oct. ’64 The cumulative total today is 74.6 million doses, while yesterday has vaccinated more than 1 million doses. There have been 2 injections. 30 million
On October 30, 2021, the Center for Disease Control of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Administration (CDC) reported the progress of COVID-19 vaccination in Thailand with the following information:
For reporting the overall vaccination data as of Oct 29, 2021 at 6 p.m., up to 1,002,392 doses.
- 429,121 people who received the first dose vaccination
- 527,345 people who received second dose vaccination
- 45,926 people who received the 3rd dose vaccination
Cumulative number of vaccinations From February 28 – October 28, 2021 (244 days) 74,694,431 doses in 77 provinces
- 41,924,824 people who received the first dose of vaccine (accounting for 58.2% of the population).
- 30,409,329 second dose recipients (accounting for 42.2% of the population).
- 2,360,278 people who received the 3rd dose vaccination (3.3% of the population).
With the countdown until the end of December 31, 2021, there are only 63 days left for the government’s goal of two injections to cover 50 million people, or 70 percent of the country’s population. And only 2 days left (including today) will open the country to receive tourists on November 1, 2021 without conditional quarantine.