26 Dec 2021 12:25
Update for Covid-19 vaccination since 28 Feb. – 25 Dec. ’64 The cumulative amount today is 102.5 million doses. Yesterday the injection was close to 3.9 lakh doses. The 3 injections are the most. The 2nd needle has been injected. 45.3 million
On December 26, 2021, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Administration (CDC) reported the progress of the COVID-19 vaccination in Thailand with the following information:
For reporting the overall vaccination data as of Dec 25, 2021 at 6:00 p.m., an increase of 389,218 doses.
- 65,758 people who received the first dose vaccination
- 148,072 people who received the second dose vaccine
- 175,388 people who received the 3rd dose vaccination
cumulative number of vaccinations From 28 Feb. – 25 Dec. 2021 (302 days) 102,561,331 doses in 77 provinces.
- 51,016,858 people who received the first dose of vaccine (accounting for 70.8% of the population).
- 45,379,446 people who received the second dose vaccine (63% of the population).
- 6,165,027 recipients of the 3rd dose vaccination (accounting for 8.6% of the population).
when counting down Excluding today There are only 5 days left until the end of the year or December 31, 2021, while the second dose of vaccination is currently 63% injected. General Prayut Chan-o-cha, Prime Minister and Minister of Defense It was announced that A second dose of vaccination is required to cover 50 million people or 100 million doses, or 70% of the country’s population.