openRegister a timeline to reduce water and electricity bills rights”state welfare cardOr the new state welfare registration program in 2023, the latest from the Ministry of Finance reveals information (on March 8, 2023 at 3:00 pm).Validatehave been completed, the total of 3,583,633 cases
At the same time, competent Government welfare card project can performSign up to reduce water and electricity billsto alleviate the burden of expenses for cardholders You can check the details of the operation as follows.
Registration channels for claiming electricity bill rights
1. Office of the Metropolitan Electricity Authority (MEA) Or via the website (click here) contact number 1130, the website is currently being maintained to support the new service. And increase service efficiency soon
The person registering for the right is required to complete the following information:
- Electricity meter code information (electricity meter number)
- contract account
- First name, last name, address, the system will search for information from the electricity meter code.
- ID card number
- phone number
- Email (if any)
2. Office of the State Electricity Authority (PEA) or via the website (click here) contact number 1129
Conditions for using the rights
- Electricity consumers must be eligible for a state welfare card. you will be entitled to 1 entitlement per household per monthly bill and per one electricity user number only
- Persons eligible for a state welfare card receive a monthly electricity bill subsidy as stated in the electricity bill, but not exceeding 315.-baht (including VAT) per household per month bill If’ r electricity bill more than 315.-baht (including VAT), you will not qualify for this measure.
- Electricity consumers must pay the electricity bill in full as stated in the electricity bill. And the Comptroller General’s Department will continue to pay back through the state’s welfare card.
- Electricity users who are entitled to free electricity no more than 50 units in any month will not be entitled to a state welfare card in that month
- Persons who are eligible for a state welfare card and want to use the right to help with electricity bills Must register through the channels specified by the PEA and provide accurate and complete information.
3. Electricity business Welfare concession navy (Cort.) or via the website https://walfareregis.sea.co.th contact number 086-8481284
Registration channels for claiming water bill privileges
1. Office of the Metropolitan Waterworks Authority (MWA) or via the website (click here) contact number 1125
2. Office of the Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) or via the website (click here) contact number 1662
– Register for ‘water and electricity bill reduction’ for ‘State Welfare Card’ holders 15 Mar.
Check the schedule to register for privileges.
– Register for electricity and water bill privileges from 15 March 2023 onwards.
– If you successfully register for electricity tariff privileges with the MEA or PEA within 8 April 2023 at 5:00 pm or register with the MEA or PEA and/or register for water fee privileges with MWA or PWA by 25 March 2023 at 5:00 pm
– receives the right for the first month, which is the invoice for the April 2023 service fee
– Those who register after the specified date and time When registering for electricity tariff privileges with the MEA or PEA within the 8th day at 5:00 pm of every month Or completing registration with the Ministry Foreign Affairs within the 20th day at 5:00 pm of each month. and/or register to receive water bills with the MWA or PWA within the 25th day at 5:00 pm of each month. eligible for next month’s service invoice. (no retrospective right)
More details about the 2022 welfare registration program are available on the State Welfare Card website (click) or at welfare.mof (click).
cr : Ministry of Finance