Home News A 36-year-old man was electrocuted by a electric shock accident. Expect leakage current

A 36-year-old man was electrocuted by a electric shock accident. Expect leakage current

by news dir
17 April 2021 19:31

An example, a young man, 36 years old, sleeps over a mobile phone charger. Electric shock died in the room. Girlfriend shocked the deceased just sent a love message before going to bed. I don’t think this will be the last word of love. Initially, the police expected the leakage.

At 10:00 a.m. on April 17, 2021, Pol. Lt. Col. Uthit Pharasadee, Police Dept. (Investigation), Bang Phli Police Station was informed of the death of an electric shock in the dormitory room. name In Soi Chatramit 13/1, No. 120/235, Moo 6, Bang Phli Yai Subdistrict, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan Province After being notified along with the caret doctor From Bangplee Hospital And the staff of the Foundation shared gratitude to investigate

Featured News

The scene was an unnamed cement dormitory, 2 floors, planted on an area of ​​more than 60 square meters, in a room on the ground floor, room 2, found the body of Mr. Drama in Dan Khun Thot District, Nakhon Ratchasima Province, wearing one shorts Lying face down, died on the mattress, the upper torso on the floor beside the mattress. With the fuselage on top of a mobile phone charger that is plugged into a power outlet And the fan is still on Checked the body, no wounds were found. Or signs of being hurt in any way Expected to die at least 8 hours ago with the wife and friends. Together weeped with sorrow and shock at the events that had happened.

Inquiring about Miss Oraphan Thong-um, age 28, residing at house number 60 Moo 5, Jan Van Subdistrict, Srinarong District, Surin Province, her girlfriend testified both of her tears. Self and the dead Working as an employee of a plastic company in Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan, in the same place but in different shifts By himself to go into the night shift As for the girlfriend, he entered the morning shift. Before coming to find a corpse at 8 p.m. Yesterday, my boyfriend had finished work and came out around 8.00 p.m. and returned to the room as usual And the last talking message was sent At about three o’clock last night The talk did not have any bad signs or any unusual events.

The last message before your girlfriend goes to bed is to tell you how much you love yourself. Which is a normal saying that your girlfriend would say before going to bed every time But I don’t think that will be the last word of love for my girlfriend Until he quits work at eight o’clock Therefore come back to the room It was found that the door of the room was locked from the inside, which is normal. I do not know anything. Then use the key to open the door to shock Because he found that his girlfriend was lying on his stomach hard Like those who have died Therefore hurried to catch the body to wake him up Found that the body was frozen and there was a bad smell of something So I turned to see the fan’s left hand over the cord that is the phone charger, so I hurriedly turned off the power switch at the power outlet. Then hurriedly call the officer to investigate. Confirm the boyfriend does not have any medical conditions. And being in good health in everything

Pol. Lt. Col. Uthit Pharasadorn, Office of Police Station (Investigation), Bang Phli Police Station, took photos and recorded daily records The body of the deceased was then handed over for an autopsy to find the exact cause of death again at Ramathibodi Hospital Chakri Naruebodin, Bang Phli, with the preliminary assumption that it may have been the cause of the leakage current from the charging cable. However, he will have to wait for the results of his further examination.

Read more …

Related Articles

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.