Today (July 22, 64), the Center for Coronavirus Disease Situation Administration 2019 or COVID-19 (CDC) revealed that today, a cluster infection was found in a chicken processing plant in Song Phi Nong District. Suphan Buri Province, with a total of 119 infected people.
In addition to the chicken processing plant There are also other cluster infections. Today, there are reports of new clusters found in all 6 provincial areas, including:
– Metal forming factory in Muang district, Samut Sakhon province found 15 infected people.
– Plastic packaging company, Mueang District, Chonburi Province, found 18 infected people.
– Department store warehouse, Sam Khok district, Pathum Thani province, 10 infected people found
– Communication equipment company, Pluak Daeng District, Rayong Province, found 75 infected people.
– Construction camp, Muang district, Rayong province, found 30 infected people.
– Construction materials department, Muang district, Trat province, 19 people infected.
At the same time, pre-group infections in There are a total of 136 Bangkok cities that still need to be monitored, and three new clusters have been reported as follows:
– Ratchawat Market, Dusit District
– Confectionery factory, Bang Khun Thian District
– Elderly Care Center, Thung Khru District