Julian Cheung, the actor who was formerly a brand ambassador for the JPEX Hong Kong, has been implicated in a suspected conspiracy to commit fraud involving the “Greenstone Digital Asset Platform” (JPEX). This morning (21st), Cheung reported to the Wan Chai Police Headquarters to assist in the investigation. He has since left the police headquarters.
Cheung had previously filmed promotional videos and images for JPEX. In response to reports linking his company to the virtual asset trading platform, Cheung’s company has released a statement addressing the issue:
1. In March 2022, our company engaged an advertising agency to hire artists for JPEX advertisements. However, in September 2022, upon discovering that JPEX was included in the “list of unlicensed companies and suspicious websites” by the China Securities Regulatory Commission, we officially terminated our contract with the advertising agency, ending our collaboration with JPEX immediately.
As per our agreement, during the collaboration period, no one is permitted to use or publicly publish any advertisements, photographs, behind-the-scenes content, or related materials featuring the artist without the company’s approval and authorization.
2. Recently, our company learned that unauthorized photographs and images of the artists have been circulating on the internet. We strictly demand that no one commit any crimes such as publishing, uploading, or reprinting without authorization. Our company takes full responsibility for this matter, and all legal rights are reserved.
3. Regarding the JPEX incident, the artist was invited by relevant parties to assist in the investigation on September 19th and has provided the necessary assistance.
Our company hereby issues this statement to clarify the situation and expresses gratitude for the concern shown by everyone.
Two Pigs Limited
Related news: Zhang Zhilin approaches police chief to assist in the investigation of the JPEX conspiracy to commit fraud.
“Greenstone Digital Asset Platform” (JPEX) is suspected of conspiracy to commit fraud Actor Julian Cheung, who once served as the brand ambassador of JPEX Hong Kong, is reported to the Wan Chai Police Headquarters this morning (21st) to assist in the investigation and has left police headquarters.
Julian Cheung has shot promotional videos and stills for JPEX. Tonight, Julian Cheung’s company issued a serious statement in response to reports that it is involved in the virtual asset trading platform JPEX. The explanatory statement is as follows:
1. Last year in March 2022, our company invited artists through an advertising agency to shoot ads and print ads for JPEX. Later, because the company learned that JPEX was included in the “list of unlicensed companies and suspicious websites” by the China Securities Regulatory Commission, the company officially notified the advertising agency in September 2022 to terminate the contract immediate cooperation.
According to the agreement, no one is allowed to use/publicly publish any advertisements, flat photos, behind the scenes and any related materials containing the artist’s portrait and/or voice during the collaboration period without the approval and authorization of the company.
2. Recently, our company has discovered that the above photos and images of artists not authorized by our company have been distributed on the Internet. Our company now strictly insists that no one commits any crime such as publishing, uploading or reprinting without authorization Our company will take full responsibility for this All legal rights are reserved.
3. Regarding the JPEX incident, the artist was invited by relevant parties to assist with the investigation on 19 September and has provided the necessary assistance.
Our company hereby makes a statement to rectify the situation and thanks everyone for their concern.
Two Pigs Limited」
Related news: JPEX was involved in a conspiracy to commit fraud, Zhang Zhilin is reported to have approached the police chief this morning to assist the investigation.
#Zhang #Zhilin #police #chief #assist #investigation #morning #issued #statement #evening #response #reports #related #JPEX #SHOWBIZ