Addicted to COVID, what to do? steps to cure covid Covid Quarantine for 5 days at least Willing to adapt the treatment guidelines for 3 groups of patients with obstructive pulmonary disease – heart disease – diabetes. Easier access to Immunomodulatory Additive Antidote (LAAB) as a treatment option
If you are addicted to COVID, how to treat it?
The Ministry of Public Health by the Department of Medical Services has revised the 26th edition of the COVID-19 treatment guidelines, which have already been considered by the Public Health Emergency Operations Center (EOC) in case of COVID-19, with the version latest revised. edition as follows:
steps to cure covid
- Patients with mild symptoms no pneumonia No risk factors for severe disease Original, very detailed Adapt to outpatient care Follow DMHT for at least 5 days Provide symptomatic care at physician’s discretion. If antiretroviral therapy is required, molnupiravir can be given. or favipiravir in children under 18 years of age.
- Patients with mild symptoms but risk factors for severe disease or no risk factors but with mild to moderate pneumonia not requiring oxygen adjusted criteria for risk factors for severe disease to have easier access to antiviral drugs in 3 groups :
- COPD includes other chronic lung diseases of stage 2 or higher.
- Cardiovascular disease Class 2 and above
- uncontrolled diabetes Adapted to no stage of the disease and normal diabetes. The doctor can prescribe medication at his discretion.
for the administration of antiviral drugs in this group Immunotherapy has also been added (LAAB), LAAB can be given alone or in combination with other antiretroviral drugs according to symptoms or at the doctor’s discretion.
(LAAB = Long Acting Antibodies) for people with low immunity and whose body is unable to immunize with the vaccine, who are 12 years of age and older and weigh more than 40 kg, those who have been vaccinated and that they have never been vaccinated.
In addition, the dose recommendations were also adjusted. Paxlovid should be started within 5 days of symptom onset 5 days of 10 doses of remdesivir should be started within 5 days of symptom onset 3 days of 3 doses of LAAB should be started within 7 days of symptom onset 1 is given dose to symptoms. and molnupiravir should be started within 5 days after the onset of symptoms for 5 days, 10 doses.
COVID-19 Information Center
Keep abreast of the COVID-19 situation keep up with the movement get the right information delivered directly to you
Click now!! >>> Keep up with COVID <<< or کد *301*35# call
All the hot issues, news, content, current events, can talk 24 hours a day.
Click here >>> TrueID Community <