Since its launch in 2019, Adobe Fresco has continuously brought new functions and experiences to users. Recently, functions including liquefaction and magic wand have been launched, allowing creators to add richer creative methods.
The new features that Fresco has recently introduced include:
• Magic Wand: The Magic Wand tool allows users to quickly select an area of a work and make dynamic fine-tuning that specifically focuses on a specific range of work.
• Use the Liquify tool to make small or large adjustments to your work: Users can now push, pull, twist, shrink or inflate specific areas on Fresco using the Liquify tools commonly found in Photoshop.
• Reference layer: The reference layer separates the linework layer from the fill layer. Simply assign your linework as a reference layer, then select another layer to create, and the fill tool will automatically create based on the contents of your reference layer.
• Recently Used Brushes: Can help keep track of all the brushes a user has used in their creative profile for easy selection again.
• Perspective Grid Capture: Perspective Grid Capture uses Adobe Sensei artificial intelligence technology to automatically create perspective grids from imported images, layers or entire documents, making it easier for users to view works.
• Comic Vector Brushes: The Comic Vector Brush feature is designed to make it easier than ever to create comics with Fresco. These include the G-Pen, which accurately draws the main lines of various characters, the Drafting Pen for fine-tuning the finer details of small characters, and the Drafting Pen for drawing more even frame lines and backgrounds.
Image information: Adobe
????2022 Netizens are searching for new cameras!Buy the cheapest here