come to use the pen Adonite Dash 4 For smartphones and tablets from Generation-S, they can be changed to all devices. Supports Apple and Android devices, very convenient! How will you use it?
Adonit Dash 4 Pen Review
stylus head Adonite Dash 4 Simple but powerful design Made of aluminum and plastic material. It can be used for smartphones and tablets And it also supports Apple and Android devices without a Bluetooth connection. at an affordable price Carry one head Can be changed to all devices. What details will there be?
- Support iOS and Android systems
- No Bluetooth connection required.
- Non-stick design
- Comes with a magnetic charging stand
- A full charge is made within 1 hour
- It can be used for up to 15 hours
- Convenient, easy to carry
- Interchangeable nibs (2 extra bits included)
- There are 2 colors to choose from: Graphite Black, Matt Silver.
accessories inside the box
- pen Adonite Dash 4
- USB-C charger
- User Manual
- 2 new pen nibs
design and design
- stylus head Adonite Dash 4 Simple yet powerful design
- Available in two colours: Graphite Black and Matte Silver.
- Size 150 mm x 8.8 mm Weight 15 grams.
- The enclosure holder is made of aluminum material. Round shape for easy grip
- The head end material is made of plastic. Looks like a gel pen, writes smoothly.
- There is a button on top of the pen. to enable-disable and change device mode
- The nib is replaceable. and is only 1 mm in size.
- There is a status LED
- The charger is magnetic.
- Easy to carry, light, has a clip on the pen. You can clip it to your shirt or pants pocket.
battery and charging
- The Adonit Dash 4 head takes 1 hour to charge and can be used continuously for 15 hours.
- The handle of the pen is a magnetic charger. Charge with a USB-C port adapter yes
Enable and disable the pen
- Activate – Press the button on top of the head once. the status light will turn on it can be used immediately
- Deactivation – Press and hold the button on the tip of the pen for 3 seconds, but if it is not used for more than 15 minutes, the pen will switch off automatically.
To use the device switching mode in the Adonit Dash 4 pen, press the button on the top of the pen to switch between the green status lights. and a blue status light
- Green status light 🟢 It is a mode that can be used on all devices, be it a smartphone or a tablet. This green light status does not have a noise canceling mode, that is, placing your hand on the screen itself. If used with a tablet, you cannot put your hand on the screen and write at the same time.
(* The green status light works with all smartphones, but if it’s an iPad, it’s compatible with iPad models from 2017 or earlier.)
- Blue status light 🔵 It’s a mode that can only be used for tablets, whether it’s an iPad or a tablet from another camp, it can also be used. Including this function, noise cancellation is possible. Also, if the iPad is connected to the Apple Pencil, the Apple Pencil must be disconnected before it can be used. Can connect to Adonit Dash 4 pen
(* The blue indicator only works with tablets, but if it’s an iPad, it must be a newer iPad only.)
change the nib
How to replace the Adonit Dash 4 nib?
1. Set the nib straight.
2. Rotate the front of the head to the right. The nib will then pop out automatically.
3. Put in a new pen. then close the nib Then turn to the left to feel it closed tightly. That’s all.
The Adonit Dash 4 pen adopts a simple yet powerful design whose exterior is designed to look like a normal pen. Makes you feel cool and look good while using it. In terms of portability, it is considered a solution. Because of the design that is designed to be compact, fits in the hand, and also has a clip to attach to a shirt pocket or clip a pants bag as well. making it easy to carry
However, there may be some restrictions for those with iPad compatibility If it is an iPad compatible with the 1st generation Apple Pencil, there may be a pencil holder in some cases. 2nd generation Apple may need Pencil find an additional bag because the 2nd generation Apple Pencil will be magnetically attached to the device.
For the mode that 🟢 green status light (Applies to all devices) Can switch to another device as soon as it is activated. Whether you use the Procreate app on your iPad and then switch to it on your iPhone, it’s instant. It can be said that it is very convenient to use.
for change to 🔵 blue status light This can also be done easily. Press the button on the nib to change from green to blue. Of course, it works with all Apple and Android tablets, but if it’s an iPad, it must be a new iPad only. This mode will also have to break interference from placing your hand on the screen as well. To protect the touch screen when we use the head itself.
Operation on the device
- Use on iPhone
To use it on an iPhone, you can use the touch screen head instead of your finger. Including the use of writing on the screen is also smooth. The author has tried using the Note app on the iPhone, he feels it can be used smoothly. I can write without interruption at all. Including the weight of the line, it can be done normally. But it may not be as stable as it should be. But you may have to be careful with the palm of the screen Because this mode does not support intervention from the palm itself.
- Use on Android smartphones
For an experiment with an Android smartphone, the author also tried using the Adonit Dash 4 pen with a Huawei Mate XS2 smartphone, and found that there was still a slight lag when writing on the smartphone. But still can use the basic things normally But if you try to use it with samsung S22 Ultra smartphone, then feel that it can be used more smoothly. If so, it may also depend on the system and support for each model.
- Use on iPad
Trial part with a tablet The author has tested it with an iPad Pro 2020 (11″) and found that it can write. and smooth painting Whether it’s the Note app or the Procreate app, it supports it instantly. Green and blue status lights But if used with a blue mode light, it will feel more fully drawn. because interference can be cut from the palm of the screen And most importantly, when the pen battery runs out, you can plug in the USB-C charging port and plug it into your iPad or MacBook directly to charge .
- Easy switching between devices
- You can draw on your smartphone for Apple and Android devices.
- Light weight, easy to carry
- General use, drawing, note taking, well done.
- It can be used for a long time without fear of running out of battery. Because it can be used for 3 hours.
- Simple, easy to use system
- accessible price
- Some devices may experience a slight delay in the lines drawn.
- If drawing on the Procreate app, weights cannot be set.
- There are restrictions on use in some apps. (Can’t put weight on hand)
- If you draw on your smartphone It will not support breaking palm interference.
- The nib is dull. This can make it difficult to organize shifts.
price and delivery location
stylus head Adonite Dash 4 Sold at a price of 1,990 baht
Order online through here.