newsdirectory3

Alphonse Puthren: Did you say you will not do a film with Rajinikanth? Says Alphonse’s son

If my film with Rajinikanth had gone as I wished, it would have grossed over Rs 1000 crore.

Kochi, First Published Dec 31, 2021, 12:57 PM IST

HAlphonse Puthren is one of Layal’s favorite directors. The director had earlier said that he wants to do a film with Rajinikanth after Premam. But Alphonse says that the fake news published on the online page in this regard is still haunting. The giver of that news will one day come before him. Alphonse’s son said he was looking forward to that day.

The words of Alphonse’s son

After the release of Premam in 2015, Rajinikanth wanted to do a film with Sir as a director. 99% of directors would like to do a film with him. One day, an article appeared on an online page saying that Alphonse’s son Rajinikanth did not want to do a film. The news went viral. Soundarya Rajinikanth sent me a message asking about this post. After the release of Premam I replied that I had not interviewed anyone. They realized that and talked to Rajinikanth about it. That’s when the problem was solved.

Now, when telling the story of Gold in August 2021 to a character artist, he is telling me that I am talking to a director who said I am not filming with Rajinikanth. I was shocked but did not express it. I think this fake news has been bothering me since 2015. If my film with Rajinikanth had gone as I wished, it would have grossed over Rs 1000 crore and the government would have got a lot of taxes. The loss is to me, the superstar, the audience and the government. The person who put this news and the brain that worked behind it will one day come in front of me. Wait for that day. Those who want to see my film with Rajinikanth will pray for me.

Last Updated Dec 31, 2021, 1:04 PM IST

.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending