On April 27, 65, before the game at the “Reds” Liverpool, the famous team of the English Premier League under the leadership of the German manager Jurgen Klopp There is an open program at Anfield to welcome the visit. “Yellow Submarine” Villarreal, a leading Spanish La Liga club with Unai Emery in charge of the 2021-22 UEFA Champions League semi-final first leg on the night This time at 2.00 a.m. Thailand time.
Returning to the game of the quarter-finals or the quarter-finals, “Reds” Liverpool defeated Benfica with a score of 2 games 6-4, “Yellow Submarine” Villarreal broke the barrier Ba. Jürn Munich came with a score of 2 games 2-1 and here are the statistics and tips before the game.
Statistics before the game (last 5 matches)
10/04/2022: Manchester City 2-2 Liverpool (Premier League)
13/04/2022: Liverpool 3-3 Benfica (UEFA Champions League)
16/04/2022: Liverpool 3-2 Manchester City (FA Cup)
19/04/2022: Liverpool 4-0 Manchester United (Premier League)
24/04/2022 : Liverpool 2-0 Everton (Premier League)
06/04/2022 : Villarreal 1-0 Bayern Munich (UEFA Champions League)
09/04/2022: Villarreal 1-1 Athletic Bilbao (La Liga)
13/04/2022: Bayern Munich 1-1 Villarreal (UEFA Champions League)
17/04/2022: Getafe 1-2 Villarreal (La Liga)
20/04/2022: Villarreal 2-0 Valencia 2-0 (La Liga)
Statistics of the two teams meeting
29/04/2016 : Villarreal 1-0 Liverpool
06/05/2016 : Liverpool 3-0 Villarreal
Tips to know before the game
– The two teams last met in May 2016 in the Europa League semi-final, with Liverpool winning 3-0.
– Mohamed Salah has scored eight goals in the Champions League for Liverpool, which is the team’s most and ranks fourth among players with the most goals in this competition. this
Liverpool have won 3 matches, drawn 1 and lost their last 5 home matches in the Champions League.
– Villarreal has a good record in the 2021-22 UEFA Champions League away game this season, with 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss.
– In the last 6 games in all competitions, Liverpool have won 4, drawn 2 of them, scoring 17 goals and conceding 8 goals.
– In the last 6 games in all competitions, Villarreal won 3, drawn 2, lost 1 match, scoring 7 goals and conceding 5 goals.