Ben Garard and Manila Pennacchio tested positive for prohibited substances and banned competition for four years. Garard is the older brother of Ricky Garard, who tested positive for a prohibited substance after putting his third place at the CrossFit Games 2017.
Here's the funny thing: Garard brothers – as well as Pennacchio – tested positive for the same substances: endurobol.
- Garard was tested on 16 April 2019 after resigning the Down Under CrossFit Championship. Pennacchio was tested on the same day by Showdown of Italy CrossFit.
- Garad will be banned until May 17, 2023. With the new Sanctions system, it would be possible for a 30 year old person to qualify for the CrossFit Games 2023. Ricky Garard will be able to compete in CrossFit Games season 2021-2022.
The result of waves yesterday was the re-establishment of Bryan Miller, an individual Games athlete in 2013 and a member of the 2014 Invictus team who won CrossFit Games. Miller acknowledged that he would complete a 12 week cycle of testosterone equality in 2016 when he was a Regional athlete.
- Miller: “#Fbf until I did a 12-week cycle of testosterone equality. Steroids work just in case you were surprised. My main reason for doing so was to see the results directly, to use the information I gained from any future efforts, but to do this job mainly, and to turn the Crossfit 💰. ”
Miller's substance is that he is a certified copy – Anabolic steroid is often used in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and is taken through injections and sometimes orally. In many cases it is also used in conjunction with other anabolic steroids.
Why do you come clean now? We reached out to Miller to ask for this and some other questions about his decision to publicly acknowledge the adoption of steroids. Having agreed to answer questions first, we have received no further reply but his comments are:
- Miller: “I'm writing a book about it.”
- It is clear from his subsequent post Instagram that there is disturbance in Mller's personal life and that he is proceeding to the social channel.
It is important to note: t Miller issues his former gym, CrossFit Invictus. “There was nothing with CrossFit Invictus as a single attempt,” Miller wrote the comments.