“Bloomberg” well-known Apple product broke the news reporter Mark Gurman pointed out in the latest Power On newsletter that although Apple product updates will be relatively slow in 2021, there are many things to look forward to in 2022, especially the redesigned MacBook Air and 3 models. Different models of Apple Watch.
Gurman confirmed most of the previous rumors related to Apple’s 2022 products. It is worth noting that he also reiterated Apple’s plan to launch an iPad Pro that supports wireless charging, as well as upgrade low-end iPad Air and entry-level iPad.
In addition, he also alleged that Apple plans to redesign the MacBook Air in 2022, as well as an improved high-end iMac equipped with Apple chips, and next year there will be an entry-level MacBook Pro, a new Mac Pro and a new Mac mini.
As for the Apple Watch, Gurman expects to have 3 new models, including Apple Watch SE and an upgrade to the standard model, as well as an enhanced version for athletes in extreme sports.
Gurman expects a wider range of new products in 2022. The following is a general summary:
- iPhone 14 series
- 5G function iPhone SE
- The new AirPods Pro
- 3 new Apple Watches: Apple Watch SE, standard version update, and extreme athlete enhanced version
- IPad Pro with wireless charging, upgraded iPad Air and entry-level iPad
- Improved high-end iMac, using Apple chips.
- The biggest renovation in the history of MacBook Air, adding M2 chip
- New version of Mac mini, entry-level MacBook Pro and Mac Pro with Apple chip
- Apple’s first hybrid AR and VR glasses
(First image source: Unsplash)