The Uruguay international sprained his ankle during Barca's 4-1 defeat of Betis
Injured his ankle at the weekend.
Lamiga defeat of Real Betis on Sunday evening. T
Barcelona later confirmed Suarez had sprained his ankle during the match,
These tests confirmed shuddz up to 15 days out with his injury.
Luis Suarez has a sprained right ankle, ”the statement read.
“He will be out for 10-15 days.”
However, the former Liverpool and the United States.
The Camp Nou outfit travel to England and Wales for the first six days later.
LIVE on talkSPORT
Across the talkSPORT network this week. Find out what they are
- Germany vs Serbia (Wednesday) – talkSPORT 2
- Kazakhstan vs Scotland (Thursday) – talkSPORT 2
- England vs Czech Republic (Friday) – talkSPORT
- Walsall vs Barnsley (Saturday) – talkSPORT 2
- Shrewsbury vs Portsmouth (Saturday) – talkSPORT 2
- Gibraltar vs Republic of Ireland (Saturday) – talkSPORT 2
- San Marino vs Scotland (Sunday) – talkSPORT 2
- Netherlands vs Germany (Sunday) – talkSPORT 2
If Suarez within within within within -15 -15 -15 -15 -15 -15 -15 -15 -15 -15 -15 -15 -15 -15 -15 -15
Ernesto Valverde, the Barcelona manager, will be hoping Suarez tshare the air eight clash.
Champions League round of 16 defeat of Lyon.
.Leave a comment