According to the company, closing restaurants will help boost the portfolio
Announce closure of several Taco Cabana.
Courtesy Taco Cabana
TEXAS – The food of Taco Cabana restaurants is well known in Texas and that is why The recent announcement that the chain will close several locations around the state is surprising.
The Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. company explained that 19 restaurants scheduled to close in North Texas They were not functioning as desired despite the fact that they contributed to approximately $ 24.5 million in profits, but also caused a loss in taxes of $ 4.2 million, including $ 2 million in expenses. The figures are from 2019.
The board said the following businesses, in North Texas, will be closed immediately, including the one on Greenville Avenue, where the iconic frogs are on the roof (the future of these frogs that were reinstalled on site in 2014 , has not been revealed):
- 810 W. Stacy Road, Allen
- 1827 Greenville Avenue, Dallas
- 2220 South Loop 288, Denton
- 5350 Preston Road, Frisco
- 11560 Dallas Parkway, Frisco
- 7105 Interstate 30, Greenville
- 1495 Precinct Line Road, Hurst
- 5036 Rufe Snow, North Richland Hills
According to the company, the closing of the restaurants will help boost the company’s overall sales portfolio. Next, we share the rest of the restaurants that will close:
- 8620 Burnet Road, Austin
- 701 Texas Avenue, College Station
- 6522 Westheimer Road, Houston
- 13480 Northwest Freeway, Houston
- 9220 Gulf Freeway, Houston
- 12518 Tomball Parkway, Houston
- 2535 South Highway 6, Houston
- Highway 288 and This Way Street, Lake Jackson
- 6867 W. US Highway 90, San Antonio
- 11701 Blanco Road, San Antonio
- 825 S. 6th Street, Waco
After the closure of the 19 businesses, 37 will remain in Houston, 37 in San Antonio, 24 in Austin, 7 in El Paso and 2 in Waco / Temple / Bryan-College Station.