Ideas for caring for patients at home
1. Dry the body to reduce fever Give antipyretics as ordered by the doctor, including paracetamol every 4-6 hours If the fever lasts more than 3 days, you should see a doctor.
2. Do not give antipyretic drugs containing aspirin or ibuprofen as they can cause gastrointestinal bleeding.
3. Drink enough water It is recommended to drink fruit juice or electrolyte instead of water.
4. Avoid all kinds of spicy food. because it can irritate the stomach
5. Avoid foods that are red or black. This can be confused with gastrointestinal bleeding.
6. See a doctor immediately if you have any of the following symptoms.
intense vomiting, inability to eat and drink enough food
. Abdominal pain
Severe bleeding such as black diarrhoea, vomiting blood
Restlessness, sweating, cold body, cold hands and feet
■ not urinating for more than 6 hours
Not feeling well, panting, tired