Central Pattana open for service Cashless Payment Parking, digital life, contactless parking Service has started at Central World. and Central Ladprao, ready to expand 3 more branches in the future
Central Pattana Public Company Limited Executives of Central World, Central Plaza, Central Festival, Central Phuket and Central Village, Thailand’s first luxury outlet Reinforcing the leader in the most advanced measures, Central Clean, Confident, Safe Plus+ launches Cashless Payment Parking service, a digital live contactless car park It has already begun piloting in 2 branches, namely Central World. and Central Plaza Ladprao
And there are plans to expand to 3 more branches in the future, namely Central Plaza Grand Rama 9, Central Plaza Bangna and Central Plaza Rama 2 to support living in a new way, New Normal, digital life without contact. has applied technology to serve customers To reduce exposure in various processes such as QR code scanning (Cashless Payment), the use of temperature-sensing camera technology, contactless elevator services via sensors, the introduction of intelligent robots to check the temperature and alcohol gel services in shopping centers.
In this regard, to create a good standard of care for the shopping center area as a COVID-FREE safe area for people to come out and live their lives.
- Simple steps to use the Cashless Payment Parking service at Central Shopping Center. Clean, confident, Safe Plus+.
- Place your hand in front of the sensor system. Silver button.
- get a parking ticket
- Scan the QR Code before leaving to check the parking fee easily. from mobile phone and pay before returning to your car
Choose from 3 payment methods:
- Mobile E-Payment via Mobile Banking by scanning the QR Code on the parking ticket with your phone camera or QR scanning app.
- Kiosk E-Payment Payment via Kiosk service points via True Money Wallet and Dolphin at the exit hall on the B1 floor and the door connecting the parking buildings throughout the shopping center.
- Cash Payment: Pay by cash at the parking payment counter at the information point in the shopping center.
when reaching the exit fort In case the customer makes the payment, the barrier will open automatically. If the barrier does not open The parking card can be scanned at the reader. QR Code white square If you need help, press the button. SOS at the special exit fort! Pay for parking via your mobile phone or Kiosk E-Payment get a discount 10 baht from today until 31 th.NS.64
You can ask for more information at https://web.facebook.com/CentralwOrld/