Taiwan to Host Creative Expo Taiwan (CET) in 2023
Taipei, Taiwan – Taiwan is gearing up to host the prestigious Creative Expo Taiwan (CET) in 2023, a world-class cultural and creative exhibition that aims to showcase the country’s diverse heritage and creativity. The event, which will take place from September 22 to October 1, is set to be the largest exhibition of its kind in history, highlighting five key features that celebrate Taiwan’s rich culture and promote its economic value.
Since its inception in 2010, CET has evolved into a prominent trade platform for Taiwan’s cultural and creative products, making it a significant event in the industry. This year, CET will introduce the Taiwan Contemporary Culture Lab (C-LAB) as one of its main highlights. As the central hub for CET 2023, C-LAB will serve as a catalyst for creativity, bringing together both emerging and established creators of cultural and creative products to showcase Taiwan’s vibrant industries. By rooting economic value in cultural values, CET aims to promote Taiwanese culture and creativity on the global stage.
CET 2023 will feature five major highlights:
1. Extensive Exhibition Space
CET 2023 will break new ground by expanding its exhibition space to include participants from all over Taiwan, making it the first time the event has ventured beyond Taipei. In addition to the C-LAB, the event will also utilize other key venues such as the National Railway Museum, Huashan 1914 Creative Park, Songshan Cultural and Creative Park, and EXPO Dome in Taipei Exhibition Park. These five major exhibition venues will serve as a cultural core, enriching the capital’s cultural landscape and reinforcing the importance of Taiwan’s diverse cultural heritage.
2. Grand Performing Arts Performances
CET 2023 will bring excitement and innovation through a series of large-scale performing arts performances at the Taiwan Contemporary Culture Lab (C-LAB). Formosa Circus Art (FOCA) will transform the C-LAB into a performing arts museum, featuring two circus tents, Village-13 and Village-7, as exhibition spaces. The circus tent will serve as an organic laboratory for artistic experimentation, fostering an environment for collaboration and showcasing the talents of over 30 performing arts groups. Visitors can enjoy up to 100 performances, including workshops, providing an unforgettable experience that captures the essence of art, circus, and creativity.
3. The National Railway Museum Experience
The National Railway Museum will offer visitors a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in the captivating world of railway culture. As part of CET 2023, the museum will feature a special “EXPO Blue Diesel Railcar” ride, allowing visitors to travel back in time and experience the golden era of ground-level train travel in downtown Taipei.
4. Taiwan Unique Spirit at Huashan 1914 Creative Park
Huashan 1914 Creative Park will host a special event called “Taiwan Unique Spirit,” serving as a platform for Taiwan’s leading intellectual property (IP) creators to gather. The event, in collaboration with the Taiwan Creative Content Agency (TAICCA), will showcase a diverse tapestry of Taiwanese IP themes through captivating visuals, music, and interactive installations. This exhibition aims to engage visitors and transform their experience into a compelling narrative.
5. Massive Participation and Exhibition Space
CET 2023 is set to be the largest edition to date, featuring an extensive lineup of over 540 exhibitors. Despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, the exhibition area has expanded to three locations, including Huashan 1914 Creative Park, Songshan Cultural and Creative Park, and EXPO Dome in Taipei Exhibition Park. With more than 130 new businesses participating, CET 2023 aims to impress visitors with the vast array of Taiwan’s cultural and creative industries.
Taiwan has started with Creative Expo Taiwan (CET), the ultimate cultural and creative exhibition and show in Taiwan. which returns to host the grand event again in Taipei in 2023, highlighting 5 highlights of conveying and showcasing Taiwan’s diverse culture and creativity. For the eyes of people around the world Aiming to create economic value rooted in cultural values. Held from September 22 to October 1, it is the largest exhibition space since the event.Creative Expo Taiwan CET was first held in 2010 and has continuously developed the format of Organizing the event as a prominent trade platform for products cultural and creative Taiwan, along with image licensing, creating a solid foundation for organizing an exhibition of diverse cultural heritage.
This year, CET presents Taiwan Contemporary Culture Lab (C-LAB), another major highlight of Taipei’s last cultural exhibition. It is also the center of CET 2023 and has expanded to many other important places such as the National Railway Museum, Huashan 1914 Creative Park, Songshan Cultural and Creative Park and EXPO Dome in Taipei Exhibition Park. From new creators to famous brand creating cultural and creative products to licensed exhibitions Only CET deals with cultural management. Cultural and creative brands Showcasing Taiwan’s diverse cultural and creative industries. Creating economic value rooted in cultural values and promoting courage. Taiwanese culture and creativity on the global stage
In addition, at Taiwan Creative Expo 2023, 5 important highlights will be displayed as follows:
1. CET 2023’s diversity-focused exhibition space breaks new ground by expanding geographic access to include participants from all over Taiwan for the first time. CET 2023 is centered around C-LAB and extends to other key locations including the National Railway Museum, Huashan 1914 Creative Park, and the Cultural and Innovation Park Songshan Cultural and Creative Park and EXPO Dome in Park Taipei Expo The five major exhibition venues in Taipei form a cultural core that strengthens the capital’s cultural landscape.
In addition to the main exhibition area, CET 2023 will also feature a number of satellite exhibition venues. This is considered to be the creation of a new format of Creative Expo Taiwan (CET) organized across cities for the first time. It has well-respected landmarks such as the National Taiwan Museum, the National Taiwan Museum of Folklore, the National Museum of Prehistory, and the National Taiwan Crafts Research and Development Institute. and the Fort Zeelandia Museum, expanding CET 2023’s access to Taiwan’s cultural and creative expressions from a variety of perspectives. Help raise the importance of this work. It also drives Taiwan’s creative economy.
2. Large-scale performing arts performances CET 2023 creates excitement and innovation by bringing a series of large-scale performing arts performances to the main exhibition space, Taiwan Contemporary Cultural Lab (C-Lab), located in Taipei Formosa Circus Art (FOCA). ) serves as a performing arts museum, and at CET 2023 there will be two large circus tents called Village-13 and Village-7 within the C-Lab area, designed as exhibition spaces Full of energy and creativity With a circus tent that serving as an organic laboratory that supports and supports an environment for artistic experimentation in collaboration with Focasa, the Circus Festival has brought together leading performing arts groups from all corners of Taiwan. During the 10 days, visitors can watch up to to 100 performances, giving an impressive experience. and workshops held inside the circus tent and on the outdoor stage. It is also a space to showcase the talents of more than 30 performing arts groups, presenting performances that perfectly capture the essence of art, circus and creativity, welcoming all visitors.
CET 2023 also showcased a perfectly curated “Work in Progress
3. The rebirth of the National Railway Museum offers a fascinating insight into the rich and fascinating world of railway culture. The National Railway Museum will present the special “EXPO Blue Diesel Railcar” ride during the exhibition. (The number of seats is limited.) Visitors will have a unique opportunity to ride an antique tram. It allows them to travel back in time and experience a bygone era while reflecting on the golden years of ground level train travel in downtown Taipei.
4.Taiwan’s Unique Spirit Huashan 1914 Creative Park will host “Taiwan Unique Spirit,” an IP-themed event that will serve as a platform for the first gathering of Taiwan’s leading IP creators. property. along with this work the main location will include Taiwan Creative Content Agency (TAICCA) called “Story: The Exchanged Life.” In this exhibition, a diverse tapestry of Taiwanese intellectual property themes is intricately woven into the exhibit. Visitors will be immersed in an engaging mix of visuals, music and interactive installations that together transform the exhibition into a compelling narrative.
In addition, CET also cooperates with the Taiwan Creative Content Agency (TAICCA), bringing together experts in image copyright. Including the cultural and creative branding sectors. The aim is to expand international business opportunities. Create access to foreign markets Explore distribution collaboration with various agencies and create channels for networking and international collaboration.
5. The number of participants and exhibition space is at an all-time high. In 2023, CET will launch a major performing arts extravaganza. It will feature more than 100 performances, including drama, dance and interdisciplinary performances by more than 30 Taiwanese groups. This spectacular performing arts show will have nearly 20,000 seats available for guests to watch.
This year’s IP Licensing and Cultural and Creative Brands exhibition has more than 540 exhibitors. This is the largest Cultural Expo exhibition since the start of COVID-19, and the exhibition area has been expanded to 3 areas. Including Huashan 1914 Creative Park, Songshan Cultural and Creative Park, and EXPO Dome in Taipei Expo Park, with the aim of engaging new businesses, more than 130 were present to showcase Taiwan’s diverse cultural and creative industries. To create an impressive experience for visitors to CET 2023. More information: 2023 Creative Expo Taiwan (CET 2023) Website: and Facebook:
#Taiwan #holding #Creative #Expo #Taiwan #CET #big #event