Check the closing time-opening of retail stores in 6 provinces with the highest and strict control. Thai Retailers Association Respond to measures FPO from 1 May
Mr. Yan Phoksab, president of the Thai Retailers Association, revealed that, according to the COVID-19 epidemic situation management committee, or a large group of NCCC, it has resolved to upgrade measures to prevent COVID-19 in 6 the highest and strict control areas in 6 provinces or dark red areas, including Bangkok, Chonburi, Nonthaburi, Chiang Mai, Samut Prakan and Pathum Thani
Thai Retailers Association And the Thai Shopping Center Association Be aware of the situation of the COVID-19 outbreak by members of both associations and network partners across the country. Confirm to cooperate in accordance with the government announcement In the highest and strict control measures
For closing times – opening for retail stores as follows:
- Shopping centers and department stores nationwide It will be open for service from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Supermarkets, hypermart locations in the shopping center, will be served until 9:00 p.m.
- Convenience stores will provide services from 05.00 – 22.00 hours.
This applies only to Highest and strict control areas in 6 provinces from Saturday May 1, 2021 until further notice. (Unless there is an announcement of the Chor. Chor. Or of any other provinces that are more intense than this)
While the highest and strict control measures of the CRC consisted of
- To wear a mask / cloth mask When out of dwelling / in public
- Activities involving groups of more than 20 people are prohibited.
- Food and beverage stores To sell food and beverages in the same manner Of recovery can only be taken elsewhere By refraining from consuming food, liquor and alcoholic beverages in the shop.
- Department Store Shopping Center Community Mall Or other similar establishments To open for operation at the normal time of that place until 21.00
- Convenience store Supermarket Night Market, Night Market, Walking Street Market, open for operation at the regular time of that place. But no later than 11:00 p.m. For shops or locations that normally open 24 hours a day, can start operations at 4:00 a.m.
However, the Thai Retailers Association And the Thai Shopping Center Association Still, activities involving large numbers of people were still suspended. Including the work from home staff to increase the capacity of all departments to effectively control the new outbreak.
Read more news