Register for the state welfare card 2022, check your rights online for the next round or round 2, what date is it?
After the Ministry of Finance Open to poor card applicants 2022 to check the state welfare card registration status on their own through the website state.mof.go.th welfare card or welfare.mof.go.th on September 16, which checks the registration status as a check for people who register during this 5 day period. September 8, 2022
In the next round, those who register for the Poor People’s Card 2022 during 9-25 September 2022 will be able to check their eligibility through the website on Friday, September 23, 2022.
by filling in the ID card number Date of Birth to check permissions If the registration status is complete, wait for the results of the eligibility check again in January 2023.
If the registration status indicates that “incomplete registration” may be the result of incomplete data entry. or does not meet the criteria or database for booking the Department of Provincial Administration, such as
- Those who are registered as monks/novices/nuns
- Registration information not found.
- The registrant’s personal status is invalid. died or moved abroad or sold
- The registrant is not of Thai nationality.
- The registrant is under 18 or the date of birth format is incorrect.
- The registrant has a spouse
- The registrant informs the spouse’s information incorrectly.
- The registrant informs the complete number of children But the child’s ID card number is incorrect.
- The registrant who informs the number of children is not complete Check the number of children and the ID card number of each child.
In this regard, information may be amended at the point of registration to be completed by November 3, 2022.
More information about the state welfare card.