View the portfolio “Aj. Paiboon”, an expert in investing in the stock market Found in the list of main shareholders in 7 listed companies with a total value of more than 2,551 million baht.
Mr. Paiboon Serewiwattana, known as “Paiboon” or “Dr. Paiboon”, academic and investment expert. who has been in the circle of the capital market for a long time Considered as a big VIP investor in the billions of the capital market of Thailand.
“ibusiness” conducted a survey of the investment portfolio in the stock market of “Aj. Paiboon”, found holding securities that appeared in the list of 1 of 10 major shareholders of listed companies (listed companies), a total of 7 companies, representing a Total of 2,551.08 million baht, calculated from the closing price on January 27, 2023 by all 7 listed companies which include
1. JMT or JMT Network Services Public Company Limited It operates 3 main businesses which are 1. Debt tracking and collection service business 2. Non performing debt management and 3. Car hire purchase loan service Passenger cars and pick up trucks and focus on lending to individuals
Mr Paiboon holds JMT shares, listed as the 4th largest shareholder in the amount of 27,989,014 shares or 1.92% (data as of August 25, 2022), with a total value of 1,553.39 million baht, calculated from’ r closing price on January 27, 2023. at a price of 55 baht per share
Including the daughter of Ms Pichsinee Serewiwattana, the 7th largest shareholder with 16,125,569 shares or 1.11%, with a total value of 894.97 million baht.
2. Chayo Group Public Company Limited or CHAYO Business negotiation, debt tracking and collection and asset management from the purchase or transfer of non-performing assets, both collateralized and unsecured by financial institutions and customer service center business
Mr. Paiboon holds the 2nd largest stake of 67,955,939 shares or 6.37 (information as of January 10, 2023), with a total value of 628.59 million baht, calculated from the closing price on January 27, 2023 at a share price of 9.25 baht each
At the same time, Mrs. Waranee Seriwiwattana, his wife, held the 8th place in the amount of 17,939,235 shares or 1.68%, with a total value of 165.94 million baht.
3. The Klinik Clinic Medicine Public Company Limited or KLINIQ Operating a medical clinic in the field of beauty skin. Cosmetic surgery and preventive care
Mr. Paiboon holds the 6th largest stake of 5,818,182 shares or 2.64% (information on November 2, 2022), with a total value of 202.18 million baht, calculated from the closing price on January 27, 2023 at a price per share. 34.75 baht
4. Buriram Sugar Public Company Limited or BRR Operates as a holding company, investing in 6 companies. The main businesses are sugar production and distribution, biomass power generation and distribution business, organic fertilizer production and distribution business, packaging and equipment production business from bagasse and natural plant pulp and logistics management services and transportation
Mr. Paiboon holds the 10th largest shares of 9,000,000 shares or 1.11% (information as of December 30, 2022), with a total value of 70.65 million baht, calculated from the closing price on January 27, 2023 at the price 7.85 baht per share
5. Thaire Life Assurance Public Company Limited or THREL Reinsurance business in all types of life insurance Part of the premium received will be set aside as a life insurance reserve. and proceed to manage this life insurance fund by investing it in order to generate earnings to cover the liabilities that will occur
Mr Paiboon holds the ninth largest stake of 10,938,400 shares or 1.82% (data as of August 22, 2022), with a total value of 50.97 million baht, calculated from the closing price on January 27, 2023 at a price per share. 4.66 baht
6. ASN Broker Public Company Limited or ASN Operates a life insurance broker business, primarily selling motor insurance. and supervised personal loan business He holds 99.99% of shares in ASN Life Broker Co., Ltd., which operates as a life insurance broker, and holds 99.99% of Dai Ngern’s shares.
Mr. Paiboon holds the 4th largest stake of 7,200,000 shares or 3.85% (information on March 10, 2022), with a total value of 25.20 million baht, calculated from the closing price on January 27, 2023 at a price per share. 3.50 baht
7. Mandarin Hotel Public Company Limited or MANRIN operating a hotel business for residential accommodation Selling symposium food and drinks Catering and other services related to the hotel business
Mr Paiboon holds the ninth largest stake of 758,600 shares or 2.82% (as of March 11, 2022), with a total value of 20.10 million baht, calculated from the closing price on January 26, 2023 at a price of 26.50 baht per share (because on 27 Jan ’23, MANRIN shares were not traded)