progress on “Register for the state welfare card 2022” Today (September 20, 2022) Revised Case “Incomplete state” To see if registered participants join the project. Information editing is complete. When will I know the result of registration again?
Read related news.
– Check the state welfare patent 2022 in case registration fails, very important
– Fix “Incomplete Status” Registered for State Welfare Card 2022, check again when?
– “State Welfare Card” 9 reasons why the registration status is incomplete See how to fix it
State welfare card registration results 2022 The first group of people who registered between 5-8 September 2022 found that out Over 964,270 “incomplete registration status”, caused by 9 reasons. as follows
1) Those who register as monks / novices / nuns
2) The registrant’s information was not found.
3) The registered person’s personal status is incorrect. died or moved abroad or sold
4) The registered person is not of Thai nationality.
5) The registered person is under 18 or the date of birth format is incorrect.
6) The registrant has a spouse
7) The registrant informs the spouse’s information incorrectly.
8) The registrant informs the complete number of children But the child’s ID card number is incorrect.
9) The registrar notifying the number of children is not complete Check the number of children and information about each child’s ID card number
Incomplete registration because the registrant has a spouse But the facts appear that the spouse of the registered person is dead. and have the spouse’s death certificate Ask this group of registrants to check their registration status again on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 from 6:00 AM onwards.
partPeople with “Incomplete Registration Status” of other cases caused by the information of the registered person or the family that does not correspond to the database of the Provincial Administration Department The registrant must correct his own information. by the registered person at the registration agency You must contact to change the information at the registration agency that submitted the form only. For those who register through the website You can apply to amend the information at any registration agency. but he must complete the amendment by Thursday, November 3, 2022, if the information shows that the status is complete, the registrant will have to wait for the publication of the qualifications during January 2023, and therefore Ministry of Finance He will inform the next date and time.
“Registration incomplete” Status Editing Procedure
1. In the case of “incomplete registration” due to checking the Provincial Administration Department database and it was found that “The registrant has a spouse”, but the fact appears that the registrant’s spouse is dead. and have the spouse’s death certificate Registrants check their registration status again on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 from 6:00 AM onwards.
2. “Registration is incomplete. because he checked the database of the Department of Provincial Administration and found that the registrant who informs the number of children is not complete. Check the number of children and information about the identity card number of each individual But the facts appear The registered child is over 18. Registrants are requested to check their registration status again on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 from 6:00 AM onwards.
3. The registrant who has “Registration status is incomplete” In other cases, the correctness of the information can be checked at the district office / district office.
4. Those who register themselves through the contact website to change the information at any registration agency which must be completed by Thursday, November 3, 2022.
CR Ministry of Finance