open timeline Check state welfare card results 2022 check statusState Welfare Registration Program 2022 For people who want to join the project, which today (23 September 2022) has announced the results of the second round, those who registered during 9-15 September 2022 can see it here.
for fear of not passing
“Registration status is incomplete” because the registered person’s information does not match the Provincial Administration Department’s database The system will display a message stating the reason for incomplete registration as follows:
1. Those who register as monks/novices/nuns
2. The information of the registered person was not found.
3. The registered person’s personal status is incorrect. died or moved abroad or sold
4. The registered person is not of Thai nationality.
5. The registered person is under 18 or the date of birth format is incorrect.
6. The registered person has a spouse
7. The registrant informs the spouse’s information incorrectly.
8. The registrant informs the complete number of children But the child’s ID card number is incorrect.
9. The registered person who informs the number of children is not complete Check the number of children and the ID card number of each child.
Fix “Incomplete Registration Situation”
1. In the case of “incomplete registration” due to checking the Provincial Administration Department database and it was found that “The registrant has a spouse”, but the fact appears that the registrant’s spouse is dead. and have the spouse’s death certificate Registrants check their registration status again on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 from 6:00 AM onwards.
2. “Registration is incomplete. because he checked the database of the Provincial Administration Department and found that the registrant who informs the number of children is not complete. Check the number of children and each person’s identity card number information. But the facts appear The registered child is over 18. Registrants are requested to check their registration status again on Tuesday, September 20, 2022 from 6:00 AM onwards.
3. The registrant who has “Registration status is incomplete” In other cases, the correctness of the information can be checked at the district office / district office.
4. Those who register themselves through the contact website to change the information at any registration agency which must be completed by Thursday, November 3, 2022.
Timeline, publication of results schedule and status tracking
- Registration between 16-22 September 2022, publication of results 30 September 2022
- Register between 23-29 September 2022, results published 7 October 2022.
- Register between 30 September – 6 October 2022, results published 14 October 2022
- Register between 7-13 October 2022, results published 21 October 2022
- Register between 14-19 October 2022, results published 28 October 2022
- Revised registration between 20 October – 3 November 2022, publication of results 11 November 2022
CR Ministry of Finance