For low-income individuals, the Comptroller General’s Department transfers money to this 22nd day, who has received what rights? Check the rights of the poor people’s card on August 22, 64 What money comes in, quick check The state will transfer money to the holder of the poor card or the state welfare card. Or if you have any questions, you can ask for payment information at the State Welfare Card Call Center at 0 2109 2345 every Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Check the rights of the poor people’s card on August 22, 64
Additional disability allowance 200 baht
- Persons with disabilities under 18 years old will receive 1,000 baht/month (from 800 baht/month), and disabled persons aged 18 years and over who have a “State Welfare Card” will receive an additional 200 baht per disability premium. month. The Comptroller General’s Department has set the date for disability premium payment to the state welfare card in the following months, around the 22nd of the month, starting from November 2020 to September 2021.
purchasing power project
- purchasing power project The government has issued a measure for all those who have a welfare card of the state, phase 3, do not need to register more. by helping to limit the cost of purchasing goods from low-cost Blue Flag shops to develop the local economy (Fah Flag Shops) and half of the cost of purchasing goods or services from participating stores or service providers, Phase 3, amounting to 200 baht per person per person Month for a period of 6 months from July to December 2021, totaling a limit of not more than 1,200 baht throughout the project period. (In the event that there is a remaining limit in any month, it will not be accumulated in the next month) The target group is 13,650,159 people, the total limit is 16,380 million baht. This measure will be an additional payment from the original part that the poor cardholder already received, whether it is
50% interest reduction for new pledgers Pledge limit not exceeding 5,000 baht
For holders of state welfare cards, at this time, the state pawnshop is launching a promotion to reduce interest, limiting the amount of not more than 5 thousand baht, until the end of September 30 by the FB page of the state pawnshop. Post to inform the privilege of using the service of the state pawnshop Holding a state welfare card or a poor person’s card means special!!! For holders of state welfare cards as follows:
- 50% interest reduction : new pledge
- Free interest for 1 month : sender interest, installment, increase
- Pledge limit not exceeding 5,000 baht
In addition, to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 Interest can be sent at 7-11 or through the krungthai next application (the ticket must have a barcode of krungthai next only before 11:30 p.m.!!) by all 40 financial institutions ready to open Serving people from Mon-Fri from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
If you have any questions, you can ask for more information at Call Center, the Comptroller General’s Department, number 02 270 6400 on government days.
How to solve the problem in case of forgetting the poor person’s card password
You can add money to the poor card at the ATM of Krung Thai Bank. You must use a Krung Thai Bank ATM card only. with the following methods
- Insert a Krung Thai Bank ATM card at a Krung Thai Bank ATM. then press the password of the card
- Select Transfer/Electronic Wallet
- Choose a savings account
- Select electronic money card / Top-up PromptPay
- Choose an electronic money card
- Enter the 16-digit state welfare card number that you want to top up.
- Check the card number and press the correct button.
- Enter the amount you want to top up to the card. and press the correct button (can top up 100-30,000 baht)
- check all information and press the correct button to confirm the transaction
In the event that the money does not come or check whether you are eligible to receive the money or not
On July 4, 2020, you can check your rights at the Social Welfare Rights website to check the rights of the poor with your ID card. There is a simple way to check as follows.
Go to the Social Welfare Rights website. Then press to check social welfare rights.
Then enter your ID card number. your and then press the check button If you do not have information, you can Contact the Ministry of Finance at the Call Center at 02-127-7000, 02-270-6400.
If you have never registered You can register to check the information yourself. The system integrates social welfare database (e-Social Welfare) website govwelfare.cgd.go.th by allowing you to click on the menu Check the welfare history or click on the picture below
Then you go to click on register.
Fill in your information correctly from clicking the “Save” button. Wait for the user ID and password on the screen. and email (if any) when you receive your User ID and Password. You can log in.
For more information, please contact the Comptroller General’s Department Call Center 02 270 6400 on government days during this corona virus crisis. MoneyGuru wishes everyone to stay healthy and cheer us through this period together. For those who are looking for a helper in shopping that is easy, convenient and can be done at home. We also have other credit cards to choose from. You can compare credit cards every day. MoneyGuru wishes you all to stay healthy and support us through this period together. For those who are looking for a helper in shopping that is easy, convenient and can be done at home. We also have other credit cards to choose from. Come and compare credit cards every day. You can also contact via LINE @MoneyGuruThailand. Rest assured that you will get the best insurance premium price advice from us.
During this kind of coviral-19 crisis MoneyGuru wishes you all to stay healthy and support us through this period together. For those who are looking for a loan helper for shopping that is easy, convenient and can be done at home. We also have a helper for Compare personal loans Or is it another credit card to choose from? Come and compare credit cards every day at MoneyGuru. You can also contact via LINE @MoneyGuruThailand. Rest assured that you will get the best insurance premium price advice from us.
special…!! Just make your car insurance with us and get 2 bounces for free. Just register to buy car insurance worth 10,000 baht or more with MoneyGuru at this link : Register to buy insurance and get 2 bounce discounts because nowadays. Using a car on the road is likely to have an accident at any time. Therefore, in addition to all car users must not be careless and should be careful when driving. Car insurance is another way that will help you to increase your peace of mind in using the car to use the road more. Therefore, register to buy insurance, get 2 bounce discounts, want to help alleviate trouble and reduce the burden of expenses. from paying insurance premiums by Instant discount on insurance premiums of 5% with a free gas card of 500 baht. to cope with the economic poisoning at this time
Don’t miss any important news stories. Just press to be friends with LINE @MoneyGuruThailand