Today (18 Oct. 64) Facebook page, Chonburi Provincial Public Health Office, Chon Buri Province, posted a message to report the situation of COVID-19, 3 waves, indicating that…
Today, there are 354 new cases of COVID-19 reported.
1. Cluster Mitsubishi Motors Thailand Company Limited, Sriracha District, 9 cases, 19 collectibles
2. Cluster, workers’ accommodation, Village No. 1, Surasak Subdistrict, Sriracha District, 5 cases, collecting 5 cases
3. Cluster, Chong Il (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Sriracha District, 5 cases, 7 collectibles
4. 27 enterprises in Rayong province
5. Risky career, meeting a lot of 13 people
6. 2 medical personnel
7. Touch the confirmed patient
7.1 In 124 families
7.2 out of 62 workplaces
7.3 20 close persons
7.4 Join a party for 2 people
8. Touch the confirmed patient (Under investigation) 21 cases
9. 64 cases are under investigation.
Covid-19 outbreak april ripple From entertainment venues, to family, to colleagues. to the community where employees and labourers live, which have risk factors from eating together or have close activities Socialize even in small groups of 2-3 with close friends.
causing outbreaks in clusters (Cluster) in which people gather both in the establishment, market, construction worker camp and residential communities, gradually military