Friday, December 3, 2021, 07.22 a.m.
At 6:30 a.m. on December 3, 2021, the Chonburi Provincial Public Relations Office – Chonburi PR reported that 177 new cases of COVID-19 were reported today.
1. Cluster in the military conscription area, Sattahip district (conscripted soldiers) 7 cases, collecting 1,806 cases, the epidemic continues to be uncontrollable.
2. People who live in Rayong came to receive treatment in Chonburi province, 8 cases, collecting 5,115 cases and other provinces, collecting 1,831 cases
3. Cluster SMAT (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Sriracha District 4 persons
4. Risky occupation, meeting a lot of 4 people
5. 4 medical personnel
6. Provide travel history from provincial risk areas 6.1 Buriram Province 1 case 6.2 Sisaket Province 1 case
7. Contact with confirmed cases 7.1 in 55 families 7.2 from 26 workplaces 7.3 8 close friends 7.4 3 parties
8. Touch the confirmed patient (under investigation) 5 cases
9. 51 cases are under investigation.
As of December 3, 2021, Chonburi Province There are 1,692,674 people who have been vaccinated with 2 injections, which this month. There are 1,367 people who have had 2 injections of vaccinations, 11 have pneumonia, 2 are intubated, and 4 have died.
Of the 155,202 people who had only one dose of vaccination and 481,197 people who were not vaccinated, a total of 636,399 people this month found 674 people who were not vaccinated and 4,473 were not vaccinated, 54 of them had pneumonia in the tube. 7 rescued breaths, 30 died
As of today, there are no new pneumonia cases. Vaccination will help reduce the severity of COVID-19. people who live in Chonburi should be vaccinated against COVID-19, especially the elderly and those with congenital diseases pregnant woman due to COVID-19 infection not vaccinated are more likely to develop severe symptoms than those vaccinated. which leads to death from COVID-19 and the elderly person with underlying disease pregnant woman will have more symptoms than other groups
Covid-19 outbreak april ripple Starting from entertainment venues, to family, to colleagues. to the community where employees and labourers live, which have risk factors from eating together or have close activities Socialize even in small groups of 2-3 with close friends. causing outbreaks in clusters (Cluster) in which people gather both in the establishment, market, construction worker camp and residential communities, military camps