01 August 2021 – 14:45
Chonburi province found 1,147 new cases of COVID-19, a total of 1,534 contacts, while an initial proactive search of more than 600 people.
Today, 1,147 new cases of COVID-19 have been reported.
1. Cluster Dae-A Electronics (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Ban Bueng District, 10 cases
2. A risky occupation, meeting a lot of 28 people.
3. Many enterprises in Rayong province, 13 cases
4. Other provinces travel to receive treatment in the province (Bangkok) 1 case
5. Provide a history of traveling to other provinces
5.1 Bangkok 4 cases
5.2 Samut Prakan Province 1 person
6. Touch the confirmed patient
6.1 in 262 families
6.2 out of 152 workplaces
6.3 Close persons 53 persons
6.4 Join a party of 3 people
7. Touch the confirmed patient (under investigation) 180 cases
8. 440 cases are under investigation.
Note: people infected with COVID-19 New cases from social security proactive examination at Chonlarat Amrung School, total 0 cases, accumulated 211 cases. Today, a total of 1,534 contact searches have been reported, and initial proactive search of 622 cases.
followgood contentlike this at
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/innnews.co.th
Twitter : https://twitter.com/innnews
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/INNNEWS_INN