Chon Buri Provincial Public Health Office reports the situation of Covid-19 on October 18, 2021 at 6:30 a.m. Today, there are 354 new cases of COVID-19, with 2 deaths. Details are as follows.
1. Cluster Mitsubishi Motors Thailand Company Limited, Sriracha District, 9 cases, 19 collectibles
2. Cluster, workers’ accommodation, Village No. 1, Surasak Subdistrict, Sriracha District, 5 cases, collecting 5 cases
3. Cluster, Chong Il (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Sriracha District, 5 cases, 7 collectibles
4. 27 enterprises in Rayong province
5. Risky career, meeting a lot of 13 people
6. 2 medical personnel
7. Touch the confirmed patient
7.1 In 124 families
7.2 out of 62 workplaces
7.3 20 close persons
7.4 Join a party for 2 people
8. Touch the confirmed patient (Under investigation) 21 cases
9. 64 cases are under investigation.
Covid-19 outbreak april ripple From entertainment venues, to family, to colleagues. to the community where employees and labourers live, which have risk factors from eating together or have close activities Socialize even in small groups of 2-3 with close friends.
causing outbreaks in clusters (Cluster) in which people gather both in the establishment, market, construction worker camp and the residential community, the military asks for cooperation Community resources are as follows:
1. Traders or employees Do not come in close contact with other vendors or employees, do not eat close by.
2. not socializing
3. Sick must stop
4. Clean the bathroom regularly. especially the common touch points After leaving the bathroom, wash your hands every time. Do not use your hands on your face without washing your hands.
5. Wear a mask all the time
6. When there is an infected person in the market If there is a proactive examination Ask everyone to be proactively examined.
7. When the market is closed Ask for the cooperation of the touch or there is a risk of infection to stop at home
8. Not accepting foreign workers from risk areas
9 There is a regular randomized ATK test.
1. Don’t socialize, don’t set up a drinking circle.
2. Food must not be eaten close by.
3. Sick must stop
4. Joint touch point Must be cleaned often, such as knobs, handrails, finger scans, signatures and wash hands immediately.
5. Strict personal hygiene Wear a mask all the time, wash your hands often, stay away from each other.
6 Randomly check ATK regularly
For those who are in close contact with those infected with COVID-19 Strict quarantine is required. not go out to spread the infection
Preventing the spread of COVID-19 in Chonburi Based on the balance between disease control, economic and social
Factors affecting the speed of the spread of COVID-19 depending on the movement of people outside the home intimacy including the length of time in close contact with each other In addition to not being strict in personal hygiene. If you don’t wash your hands before touching your face The virus enters the nose, mouth, eyes, causing infection and spreading.
In the situation of COVID-19 There is a widespread outbreak until it may become a local disease The leaven is not gone. This makes it possible to get infected. but must not cause an epidemic until the health system is insufficient and must not die Therefore, we ask for cooperation from all sectors to comply with the disease control measures of Chonburi Province.
Search a lot. Detain well. New way of life. join the vaccination
1. Search a lot of public service places. crowd ATK screening must be performed regularly. People who have symptoms or are suspected of being in close contact with those infected with COVID-19 should have an ATK screening test.
2. Quarantine well. Those who come in contact with infected people should quarantine well. The infected person must be quarantined. not to infect others
3. New way of life Everyone must strictly adhere to personal hygiene, keep distance, wash hands regularly, masks must be worn through the nose, mouth, eyes, must not touch their faces. without washing hands Everyone must be able to coexist safely in the situation of COVID-19. still have to be left (smart living with covid-19) and may become endemic public service facility Must have preventive measures (covid-19 free setting)
4. Join the vaccination Vaccines can reduce the severity of COVID-19 by 100%, but those who have been vaccinated can still be infected with covid-19 still need personal hygiene We ask for your cooperation in vaccination. to reduce the speed of the outbreak and reduce the severity of COVID-19 especially the elderly and those with congenital disease There are still deaths from COVID-19. Most of them are elderly and have congenital disease. and who are not vaccinated
The two new deaths today (1st case, male, 64 years old, and 2nd case, 70 years old, were exposed in the family of a previous confirmed patient). A common risk factor for disease severity leading to death was the elderly. and have congenital diseases such as diabetes, cancer, Thai thyroid disease, myocardial dystrophy And both of them had no history of vaccination. Therefore, vaccination will help prevent serious illness. The elderly and chronically ill should be vaccinated against COVID-19, as this group has a higher rate of serious illness or death from COVID-19 than other groups.