And when the clip was released soon after, netizens and Kris fans felt awkward and not funny. went into the comments to criticize harshly Ready to ask if it’s too harsh? Why play with people’s feelings? until it became a hashtag # save chris That quickly reached number one on Twitter
The comments from netizens are as follows:
– Teasing each other, teasing each other, there should be a limit. Everyone has grown up, some people are sensitive to words or actions. and it can cause that person to immerse himself in that thing for the rest of his life. Joking about other people’s feelings is not a joke. no matter how close they are
– Do you have to play with your feelings too? I have seen drama in the past with these things. How much pain does your heart have to be in to be able to cry like that? Don’t play with your sister’s feelings again. I’m begging you, pity you.
– We think it is too strong. Who says we can be dramatic? But we think feelings are no joke. No matter how close you are Because not everyone’s feelings are the same.
– This tactic teaches you that “Don’t be so hungry for content that you forget people’s feelings.” I’m also curious when Chris cries like that. All the bullies out there How do you laugh with your feelings?
– Where to find content or what to do I want you to think for a while, think about his NRA that you have to meet. Don’t be nice but enjoy Because what they play together is the advice of the people, not the thing. If anyone comes to do this to my child, even if there is a PSA or a female fan, I will curse.