Chulabhorn Royal College Open to people who meet the conditions can book Moderna at 555 baht per needle on October 29 at 9:00 a.m.
Chulabhorn Royal College Information Center posted a message on facebook Announcing the opening of reservations for alternative vaccines, Moderna brand To be injected as a booster vaccine or Booster Dose on October 29 at 9:00 a.m. for corporate entities and hospitals that provide Sino Farm vaccination services at least 12 people on the occasion of the 12th anniversary of Chulabhorn Hospital Create good health for Thai society
In a Facebook message said “Schedule to book an alternative vaccine for immunostimulating needles in the form of a juristic person and hospitals only (No opening around the general public)
Sinopharm immunization needle vaccine at the rate of 550 baht per needle, together with donating 10% of the requested vaccine amount allocated to vulnerable groups. (Corporate donations can be used for tax deduction 2 times via E-Donation system)
Recommended as a booster dose (3rd dose) for those who have received 2 doses of Sinofarm vaccine or other vaccines in the past 3-6 months.
Register to reserve with full payment Including the amount of vaccine donated 10% within 5 working days upon receiving notification of vaccine allocation. Immunization injections can be started from December 1, 2021 onwards at the Chulabhorn Royal College of Vaccination Center. and hospitals that are in the system to allocate vaccines that receive injections instead of Chulabhorn Hospital nationwide
People who were previously allocated Sinofarm vaccine as an individual Please keep track of the bookings for the Immune booster vaccine from various hospitals. that has been allocated vaccines from the Chulabhorn Royal College and provide injection services instead of Chulabhorn Hospital The Chulabhorn Royal College will not accept bookings for the general public in this allocation.
*Note: For those who have been vaccinated with Sino Farm around the natural person at Chulabhorn Hospital, please wait for an SMS to inform the schedule for receiving the 3 needle vaccination for those who wish to use the alternative Sino Farm vaccine as a needle. Boost immunity by paying on the day of vaccination (For the vulnerable group who received the Sino Farm vaccine from Chulabhorn Hospital free of charge Please wait for contact via sms or have the coordinator write to the secretary general to wait for the allocation)
Moderna immunization syringe (50 micrograms) at the rate of 555 baht per syringe, together with donating 10% of the requested vaccine to vulnerable groups. (Corporate donations can be used for tax deduction 2 times via E-Donation system)
-Recommended as a booster dose in 2022 (by vaccination as the 3rd or 4th dose) by injecting 3-6 months away from the last dose of vaccine (depending on the type of vaccine received earlier).
-Register to reserve and transfer a deposit of 250 baht per dose until December 31, 2021 and transfer a deposit of 400 baht per dose from January 1, 2022 onwards and pay the rest in full according to the amount. When the vaccine is allocated with the amount donated by 10%
– Scheduled to start vaccination from 25 March 2022 onwards at the Chulabhorn Royal College of Vaccination Center. and hospitals that are in the system to allocate vaccines that receive injections instead of Chulabhorn Hospital nationwide
-Allocated vaccines in March according to the organization that transfers the money to reserve first and allocated every 3 months or when vaccinated from abroad until receiving the full number of vaccines
Requirements for booking alternative immunization needles for corporate entities
1) Ordering and requesting the allocation of this alternative vaccine Once the booking has been confirmed and the money has been transferred Chulabhorn Royal College will not refund. and does not accept requests for a reduction in the number of vaccines in all cases If the money is not transferred within the specified period reserves the right to bring the amount of reservation money or vaccines to be allocated to vulnerable groups of the country
2) The Royal College of Chulabhorn will allocate vaccines according to the organization that transfers the reservation money first with vaccines that will gradually come from abroad.
3) Organizations can apply for allocation of both types of vaccines by specifying the number of people according to the brand of immunization that they wish to request for allocation.
4) The organization will receive an email informing the username and password to log in to the system through the menu. “Register Vaccination Person Organization” to confirm the number of vaccines requested for allocation. and how to transfer money by transferring the full amount for the Sino Farm vaccine and transfer a deposit of 250 baht per dose for the Moderna vaccine.
5) Chulabhorn Royal College will send a report on the value of 10% vaccine donation of the organization into the electronic donation system (E-Donation) of the Revenue Department according to the taxpayer identification number of the juristic person submitting the request. After receiving the transfer of the vaccine payment from the organization to be used for tax deduction by 2 times
6) For hospitals requesting any allocation of alternative vaccines from the Chulabhorn Royal College to be allocated to patients or service recipients of the hospital Immune booster vaccine rates can be set as appropriate, taking into account the public’s access to vaccines.
7) Alternative Vaccination Rates of Chulabhorn Royal College has included insurance for the treatment of side effects for both outpatients and inpatients (by starting protection when the organization uploads the list of injectors into the system Or the hospital that receives the injection instead has sent the recipient’s name into the system to the Royal College and Insurance. If complications occur before The hospital that receives the injection instead will be the caretaker.)