The National Health Security Office (NHSO) is expanding flu vaccination. Count down to the last 15 days. According to the NHSO, together with the Department of Disease Control, campaign for vaccination against the flu. Starting from 1 May onwards
If you are in 7 risk groups or are surveying people we love and are worried about whether they are in 7 risk groups or not, don’t forget… get vaccinated against the flu.
For the people, people from 7 risk groups, all rights to treatment Contact for free flu vaccination at all hospitals in the National Health Insurance system, including all government hospitals, SPS Hospitals, public health centers in the Bangkok area, clinics private and participating private hospitals (recommended. Call. Ask in advance.)
No need to book, come early. or until the vaccine runs out You can search for hospitals near your home in the Pao Tang app. health bag menu
> choose health promotion services, check rights > choose immunization with vaccines > if you are in 7 risk groups, there will be a menu to choose > seasonal flu vaccination (7 risk groups) after that, look at the service units that provide services . vaccination
You can only book an appointment in the Bangkok area via the Pao Tang app. (If you don’t have a smartphone Only those who live in the Bangkok area Call to book an appointment at the hotline 1330 press 8, repeat the area only. Bangkok only)
Who are the risk groups?
1. Pregnant women, gestational age 4 months or more (services throughout the year)
2. All children 6 months to 2 years
3. People with chronic diseases as follows: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, heart disease, stroke, kidney failure, cancer patients receiving chemotherapy, and diabetes.
4. Persons aged 65 and over
5. Thalassemia and immunocompromised people (including symptomatic HIV-infected people)
6. Obesity (weight > 100 kg or BMI > 35 kg per square metre)
7. People with cerebral palsy who cannot help themselves
For more information, contact the NHSO helpline 1330, 24 hours a day, or click https://lin.ee/zzn3pU6. Add Line Friends with NHSO @nhso
Information from the National Health Security Office.
Image from TNN ONLINE