On October 13, 1964, Chonburi Provincial Public Relations Office – Chonburi PR added a new photo. Posted a message saying Today, 442 new cases of COVID-19 have been reported.
1. Cluster in Naval Area, Sattahip District, 4 cases, collecting 1,219 cases
1.1 2 naval officers
1.2 2 conscripts
2. Cluster Construction Camp of MRA Company (Khao Khanthamat), Sattahip District, 9 cases, collecting 14 cases
3. Cluster Construction Camp, CAZ (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Sriracha District, 4 cases, collecting 56 cases
4. Cluster, Vanda Pack Company Limited, Mueang Chonburi District, 4 cases, total 240 cases
5. Cluster Siam Toyota Industry Co., Ltd., Panthong District, 4 cases, collecting 21 cases
6. Many establishments in Rayong Province 24 cases
7. A risky career, meeting a lot of 15 people.
8. 3 medical personnel
9. Provide a history of traveling from provincial risk areas (Nakhon Si Thammarat Province) 1 person
10. Touch the confirmed patient
10.1 in 168 families
10.2 out of 76 workplaces
10.3 25 close people
10.4 Join a party of 2 people
11. Touch the confirmed patient (under investigation) 39 cases
12. 64 cases are under investigation.
The new wave of the Covid-19 outbreak starts from entertainment venues, to family, to colleagues. to the community where employees and labourers live, which have risk factors from eating together or have close activities Socialize even in small groups of 2-3 with close friends.
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 87 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps and four communities.
Asking for cooperation in the following markets
1. Traders or employees Do not come in close contact with other vendors or employees, do not eat close by.
2. not socializing
3. Sick must stop
4. Clean the bathroom regularly. especially the common touch points After leaving the bathroom, wash your hands every time. Do not use your hands on your face without washing your hands.
5. Wear a mask all the time
6. When there is an infected person in the market If there is a proactive examination Ask everyone to be proactively examined.
7. When the market is closed Ask for the cooperation of the touch or there is a risk of infection to stop at home
8. Not accepting foreign workers from risk areas
and asking for cooperation in the establishment Measures as follows
1. Don’t socialize, don’t set up a drinking circle.
2. Food must not be eaten close by.
3. Sick must stop
4. Joint touch point Must be cleaned often, such as knobs, handrails, finger scans, signatures and wash hands immediately.
5. Strict personal hygiene Wear a mask all the time, wash your hands often, stay away from each other.
place of accommodation for employees of the establishment Maybe it’s at the dormitory that the establishment provides. or the dormitory that you rent yourself which is where the addresses of employees of many companies are mixed This will be the source of spreading the infection across companies. When the outbreak started in the company Asking for cooperation of company employees strictly in personal measures, staying apart, not crossing over to talk to other rooms Do not eat together, do not socialize, VHV, officers and people help to monitor
Now there is a widespread outbreak in Bangkok. The perimeter may have infected people traveling to Chonburi. including those infected in Chonburi They may not yet know that they are infected in society. without us knowing Therefore, we strongly request that the measures be strictly taken. especially personal hygiene Infected through the nose, mouth, eyes You must not touch your face without washing your hands at all. Wear a mask all the time
Try to leave the house less, stay apart, wash your hands often.
For those who are in close contact with those infected with COVID-19 Strict quarantine is required. not go out to spread the infection Although the first test didn’t detect the virus, many cases detected it the second time during the 14-day quarantine.
Chonburi province will continue to search for contacts. and intensely proactive search for testing for COVID-19 and used to prevent further spread of the disease.
The seven new deaths today had an average age of 63 years, of which 6 were elderly (85.71%), most of them being family contacts of previous confirmed cases. There are concomitant risk factors for the severity of the disease leading to death. is having congenital diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure hyperlipidemia Chronic kidney disease, cancer, heart disease and 5 cases (71.42%) have no history of vaccination. Therefore, vaccination will help prevent serious illness. The elderly and chronically ill should be vaccinated against COVID-19, as this group has a higher rate of serious illness or death from COVID-19 than other groups.