2 July 2021
Check for updates. Covid-19 infected today. Chonburi found 222 more. Proactive search 4,360 people.
update check report infected with covid 19 Today, Chonburi Province, the area is dark red. Found 222 new cases, cumulative total 8,909, proactive search 4,360
Today, 222 new cases of COVID-19 have been reported as follows:
1. Proactive inspection, Yan Hai Electronics Company Limited (YIAN HAI ELECTRONICS), Sriracha District, 26 cases
2. Touched with confirmed patients (linked to Cluster New Market, Mueang Chonburi District) 8 cases
3. Risky occupation, meeting a lot of 7 people
4. Traveling from high-risk areas in Bangkok, 6 cases
5. Travel to the risky area of Taweeporn Market, Rayong Province, 2 cases
6. Marunix (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Pluak Daeng District, Rayong Province 2 persons
7. Hemodialysis Center, Nong Prue Municipality Bang Lamung District 2 cases
8. Traveling from high-risk areas Pathum Thani Province 1 case
9. Touch the confirmed patient Samut Prakan Province 1 person
10. Touch the confirmed patient Phichit Province 1 person
11. 1 medical personnel
12. Touch the confirmed patient (Join the party) 1 person
13. Touching confirmed patients (linked to Suparuek Market surveillance Sriracha District) 1 case
14. Proactive inspection of Hua Khu Market, Ban Bueng District, 1 case
15. Proactively inspect Amorn Naklua Market Bang Lamung District 1 person
16. Touching the confirmed patient
16.1 in 72 families
16.2 out of 32 workplaces
17. Touch a confirmed patient (Which is under investigation) 23 cases
18. Currently under investigation for 34 cases
A total of 558 contact searches were received today, 4,360 initial proactive searches, and more proactive search reports are pending.
The new wave of the Covid-19 outbreak starts from entertainment venues, to family, to colleagues. to the community where employees and labourers live, which have risk factors from eating together or have close activities Socialize even in small groups of 2-3 with close friends.
The outbreak is now in clusters at nine establishments and four markets, six construction worker camps and three communities.
Asking for cooperation in the following markets
1 trader or employee Do not come in close contact with other vendors or employees. Do not eat close by.
2 not socializing
3 Sick must stop
4 Clean the bathroom regularly. especially the common touch points After leaving the bathroom, wash your hands every time. Do not use your hands on your face without washing your hands.
5 Wear a mask all the time
6 When there are infected people in the market If there is a proactive examination Ask everyone to be proactively examined.
7 When the market is closed Ask for the cooperation of the touch or there is a risk of infection to stop at home
8 Do not accept foreign workers from risk areas
and asking for cooperation in the establishment Measures as follows
1. Don’t socialize, don’t set up a drinking circle.
2. Food must not be eaten close by.
3. Sick must stop
4. Joint touch point Must be cleaned often, such as knobs, handrails, finger scans, signatures and wash hands immediately.
5. Strict personal hygiene Wear a mask all the time, wash your hands often, stay away from each other.
place of accommodation for employees of the establishment Maybe it’s at the dormitory that the establishment provides. or the dormitory that you rent yourself which is where the addresses of employees of many companies are mixed This will be the source of spreading the infection across companies. When the outbreak started in the company Asking for cooperation of company employees strictly in personal measures, staying apart, not crossing over to talk to other rooms Do not eat together, do not socialize, VHV, officers and people help to monitor
Currently, there is a widespread outbreak in Bangkok, perimeter. There may be infected people traveling to Chonburi. including those infected in Chonburi They may not yet know that they are infected in society. without us knowing Therefore, we strongly request that the measures be taken seriously. especially personal hygiene Infected through the nose, mouth, eyes You must not touch your face without washing your hands at all. Wear a mask all the time Try to leave the house less, stay apart, wash your hands often.
For those who are in close contact with those infected with COVID-19 Strict quarantine is required. not go out to spread the infection Although the first test didn’t detect the virus, many cases detected it the second time during the 14-day quarantine.
Chonburi province will continue to search for contacts. and intensely proactive search for testing for COVID-19 and used to prevent further epidemic