August 23, 2021
Check the update “Covid 19 is infected” today, Chonburi found 953 new cases, 7 more deaths.
Today there is a reportnew covid 19 cases provinceChonburiFound an additional 953 cases, the cumulative total is 55,374, 7 deaths, and 304 deaths.
Details of new cases of COVID-19 are as follows:
1. Cluster, Italian-Thai Company Bang Lamung District 7 cases, collecting 90 cases
2. Cluster Italian-Thai Company, Sriracha District, 7 cases, collecting 63 cases
3. Cluster Acushnet Footjoy (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Sriracha District, 6 cases, collecting 86 cases
4. Cluster Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Sriracha District, 5 cases, collecting 284 cases
5. Risky occupation, meeting a lot of 27 people
6. 3 medical personnel
7. Many enterprises in Rayong Province 36 cases
8. Provide a history of traveling from high-risk areas, upcountry
8.1 Rayong Province 9 cases
8.2 Chachoengsao Province 3 cases
8.3 Bangkok 3 cases
9. Touch the confirmed patient
9.1 in 272 families
9.2 out of 153 workplaces
9.3 25 close people
9.4 Join a party, 1 person
10. Touch the confirmed patient (under investigation) 202 cases
11. Currently under investigation for 194 cases.
A total of 1,003 contact searches have been reported today, 914 initial proactive searches, and more proactive search reports are pending.
The new wave of the Covid-19 outbreak starts from entertainment venues, to family, to colleagues. to the community where employees and labourers live, which have risk factors from eating together or have close activities Socialize even in small groups of 2-3 with close friends.
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 21 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps and four communities.
ask for cooperation market as follows
1. Traders or employees Do not come in close contact with other vendors or employees, do not eat close by.
2. not socializing
3. Sick must stop
4. Clean the bathroom regularly. especially the common touch points After leaving the bathroom, wash your hands every time. Do not use your hands on your face without washing your hands.
5. Wear a mask all the time
6. When there is an infected person in the market If there is a proactive examination Ask everyone to be proactively examined.
7. When the market is closed Ask for the cooperation of the touch or there is a risk of infection to stop at home
8. Not accepting foreign workers from risk areas
and ask for cooperation in establishment Measures as follows
1. Don’t socialize, don’t set up a drinking circle.
2. Food must not be eaten close by.
3. Sick must stop
4. Joint touch point Must be cleaned often, such as knobs, handrails, finger scans, signatures and wash hands immediately.
5. Strict personal hygiene Wear a mask all the time, wash your hands often, stay away from each other.
place of accommodation for employees of the establishment Maybe it’s at the dormitory that the establishment provides. or the dormitory that you rent yourself which is where the addresses of employees of many companies are mixed This will be the source of spreading the infection across companies. When the outbreak started in the company Asking for cooperation of company employees strictly in personal measures, staying apart, not crossing over to talk to other rooms Do not eat together, do not socialize, VHV, officers and people help to monitor
Now there is a widespread outbreak in Bangkok. The perimeter may have infected people traveling to Chonburi. including those infected in Chonburi They may not yet know that they are infected in society. without us knowing Therefore, we strongly request that the measures be taken seriously. especially personal hygiene Infected through the nose, mouth, eyes You must not touch your face without washing your hands at all. Wear a mask all the time
For those who are in close contact with those infected with COVID-19 Strict quarantine is required. not go out to spread the infection Although the first test didn’t detect the virus, many cases detected it the second time during the 14-day quarantine.
Chonburi province will continue to search for contacts. and intensely proactive search for testing for COVID-19 and used to prevent further epidemic