28 July 2021
Update “Covid 19 Infected” Today, Chonburi found 864 new cases. Check 7 clusters. The amount is rising.
report today new cases of COVID-19 Chonburi province found 864 additional cases, collecting 2,2524 cases, 4 more deaths, 106 collectibles.
1. Cluster Roong Ruangkit Construction Engineering Company Limited, Khao Khan Song Subdistrict, Sriracha District, 67 cases
2. Cluster, establishments in Phanat Nikhom District (1) 31 cases
3. Cluster, establishments in Si Racha District (1) 61 cases (under investigation)
4. Cluster, establishments in Si Racha District (2) 13 cases (under investigation)
5. Cluster Construction Camp in Nong Yai District, 14 cases (in the process of investigation of the disease)
6. Cluster establishments in Phanat Nikhom District (2) 6 cases (under investigation)
7. Cluster, 3 business establishments in Mueang Chon Buri District (under investigation of the disease)
8. 5 medical personnel
9. A risky occupation, meeting a lot of 11 people.
10. Gameball (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Rayong Province 1
11. Touch the confirmed patient
11.1 in 184 families
11.2 out of 66 workplaces
11.3 20 close people
12. Touch the confirmed patient (under investigation) 220 cases
13. Currently, 162 cases are under investigation.
Note: people infected with COVID-19 New cases from social security proactive examination at Chonlarat Amrung School, total 0 cases, collecting 211 cases.
A total of 1,557 contact searches were received today, 847 initial proactive searches, and more proactive search reports are pending.
The new wave of the Covid-19 outbreak starts from entertainment venues, to family, to colleagues. to the community where employees and labourers live, which have risk factors from eating together or have close activities Socialize even in small groups of 2-3 with close friends.
There are currently clusters of outbreaks in 21 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps and four communities.
Asking for cooperation in the following markets
1. Traders or employees Do not come in close contact with other vendors or employees, do not eat close by.
2. not socializing
3. Sick must stop
4. Clean the bathroom regularly. especially the common touch points After leaving the bathroom, wash your hands every time. Do not use your hands on your face without washing your hands.
5. Wear a mask all the time
6. When there is an infected person in the market If there is a proactive examination Ask everyone to be proactively examined.
7. When the market is closed Ask for the cooperation of the touch or there is a risk of infection to stop at home
8. Not accepting foreign workers from risk areas
and asking for cooperation in the establishment Measures as follows
1. Don’t socialize, don’t set up a drinking circle.
2. Food must not be eaten close by.
3. Sick must stop
4. Joint touch point Must be cleaned often, such as knobs, handrails, finger scans, signatures and wash hands immediately.
5. Strict personal hygiene Wear a mask all the time, wash your hands often, stay away from each other.
place of accommodation for employees of the establishment Maybe it’s at the dormitory that the establishment provides. or the dormitory that you rent yourself which is where the addresses of employees of many companies are mixed This will be the source of spreading the infection across companies. When the outbreak started in the company Asking for cooperation of company employees strictly in personal measures, staying apart, not crossing over to talk to other rooms Do not eat together, do not socialize, VHV, officers and people help to monitor
Now there is a widespread outbreak in Bangkok. The perimeter may have infected people traveling to Chonburi. including those infected in Chonburi They may not yet know that they are infected in society. without us knowing Therefore, we strongly request that the measures be taken seriously. especially personal hygiene Infected through the nose, mouth, eyes You must not touch your face without washing your hands at all. Wear a mask all the time Try to leave the house less, stay apart, wash your hands often.
For those who are in close contact with those infected with COVID-19 Strict quarantine is required. not go out to spread the infection Although the first test didn’t detect the virus, many cases detected it the second time during the 14-day quarantine.
Chonburi province will continue to search for contacts. and intensely proactive search for testing for COVID-19 and used to prevent further epidemic