“covid today” June 21, 2022 Chonburi It is reported147 new COVID-19 cases not included ATK Another 1,551 cases, the latest one with pneumonia, while the total number ofdiedCollected a total of 326 cases
“Covid today” Chonburi has infected with Covid-19 Confirmed 147 new RT-PCR cases, 1,551 infected with COVID-19 ATK
As of June 21, 2022, Chonburi Province has injectedvaccineComplete 3 needles, 1,056,388 people, which in this month There were 3 injections of vaccination, 889 infected (morbidity rate 84.15 per 100,000 population), 1 death (0.09 per 100,000 population), no intubation cases reported, 2 pneumonia cases (0.19 per 100,000 population). population)
There are 1,988,173 people who have been vaccinated with 2 injections, which this month. 458 infected (23.04 per 100,000 population), no deaths reported, 4 intubation patients (0.20 per 100,000 population), 3 pneumonia cases (0.15). per hundred thousand population)
As for those who received only 1 dose of vaccination, 101,714 and 239,186 did not vaccinate, a total of 340,900 people. This month, 653 people who have not been fully vaccinated and have not been vaccinated (morbidity rate 191.55 per 100,000 population) were found. 3 deaths (0.88 per 100,000 population), 7 intubation patients (2.05 per 100,000 population), 8 pneumonia cases (2.35 per 100,000 population)
Two new intubation cases were found today (the first case had a history of two doses of vaccination on September 28, 2021, (the second case had no history of vaccination) and a pneumonia patient. 1 new (no vaccination history found)
so complete vaccination criteria That is to say, having to be immunized with the third injection will help reduce the severity of Covid-19. people who live in Chonburi Should be vaccinated against COVID-19 especially Elderly people, people with chronic diseases pregnant woman due to COVID-19 infection who have not yet been vaccinated or incomplete vaccinations are more likely to have severe symptoms than those who have completed the vaccination criteria. leading to death from COVID-19 and the elderly group person with underlying disease pregnant woman will have more symptoms than other groups
Now there is an outbreak thatPattaya, Bang Lamung DistrictandMueang Chonburi District And there is a high incidence at the Tree Town market, Soi Buakhao, Pattaya. Bang Lamung District and a restaurant selling liquor, Long Beach Road, Bang Saen, Wonnapha Beach, Mueang Chonburi District and began to spread more widely in Pattaya Ask those who enter the Pattaya Tree Town Market, a liquor store in Pattaya, Bang Lamung District. And Saensuk Subdistrict, Mueang District, or go to crowded places during this period. Check everyone’s ATK 2 times, the first time and the next 5 days.
For those returning from their homeland, check ATK twice, the first time and the next 5 days.
We have found an outbreak of infection.Covid-19 Omicron strain in Pattaya Bang Lamung District and Saensuk Subdistrict Mueang Chonburi District and began to randomly detect COVID-19 Omicron species, Sriracha district, Sattahip district more, which will have a rapid outbreak. Please everyone be strict in the measures. avoid crowded places and avoid social gatherings
Liquor restaurant in Pattaya Bang Lamung District Mueang Chonburi District All customers must be screened with ATK. For other districts, check ATK in stores with more than 100 customers or quite crowded.
establishment Employees are screened before opening the business after the New Year festival with ATK and must strictly comply with organizational measures. in order not to affect the operation of the establishment due to COVID-19 Omicron strains are rapidly spreading.
1. Quit work without socializing
2. Food must not be eaten close by.
3. Sick must stop
4. Joint touch point Must be cleaned often, such as knobs, handrails, finger scans, signatures, and you must wash your hands immediately.
5. Strict personal hygiene Wear a mask all the time, wash your hands often, stay away from each other.
6 Randomly check ATK regularly
For those who are in close contact with those infected with COVID-19 Strict quarantine is required. do not go out to spread the infection Preventing the spread of COVID-19 in Chonburi Based on the balance between disease control, economic and social
Factors affecting the speed of the spread of COVID-19 depending on the movement of people outside the home intimacy including the duration of being in close contact In addition to not being strict in personal hygiene. If you don’t wash your hands before touching your face The virus enters the nose, mouth, eyes, causing infection and spreading.
inThe situation at COVID-19 There is a widespread outbreak until it may become a local disease The leaven is not exhausted. make it possible to get infected but must not cause an epidemic until the health system cannot support it. and must not die Therefore, we ask for cooperation from all sectors to follow the disease control measures of Chonburi Province.
1. Search a lot of places that serve people. crowd ATK screening must be performed regularly. People who have symptoms or are suspected of being in close contact with those infected with COVID-19 should have ATK screening.
2. Quarantine well. Those who come in contact with infected people should quarantine well. The infected person must be quarantined. not to infect others
3. New way of life Everyone must strictly adhere to personal hygiene, keep distance, wash hands regularly, masks must be put in, the virus must not enter the nose, mouth, eyes, must not touch their faces. without washing hands Everyone must be able to live together safely in the current situation of COVID-19. still have to be left (smart living with covid-19) and may become endemic public service facility Must have preventive control measures (covid-19 free setting)
4. Unite for vaccination Vaccines can reduce the severity of COVID-19 by 100%, but those who have been vaccinated can still be infected with covid-19 still need personal hygiene We ask for your cooperation in vaccination. to reduce the speed of the outbreak and reduce the severity of COVID-19 especially the elderly and those with congenital disease There are still deaths from COVID-19. Most of them are elderly and have congenital disease. and is not vaccinated
Source: Chonburi Provincial Public Health Office, Chonburi Province