[뉴스웍스=박명수 기자] A video has been released showing Chinese tennis star Feng Shuyi (彭帥, 36) eating at a restaurant in Beijing after revealing that he was sexually assaulted by former Deputy Prime Minister Zhang Gaoli (張高麗, 75).
Hu Shijin, editor of the Chinese state-run Global Times, said on Twitter at 11 pm (local time) on the 20th, “We have secured two videos of Shun Feng eating at a restaurant with his coach and friends.” The content of the video clearly shows that they were filmed on Saturday (20th) Beijing time.”
Earlier on the morning of the 20th, editor Hu said on Twitter on the morning of the 20th, “For the past few days, Peng has been living freely at home and does not want to be disturbed. He will appear in front of the public and will participate in some activities soon.”
A man in the one-minute video asked Xinyi Feng, “Isn’t tomorrow the 20th of November?”, and the person sitting next to Feng immediately corrected, “Tomorrow is the 21st,” and Feng nodded. appearance is included. Another 15-second video showed Peng Shun entering somewhere.
On the 21st, Hong Kong Myungbo said, “The restaurant where Feng Shun ate is Yibin restaurant in the City Hall district of Beijing. It is about 1km away from Tiananmen Square in a straight line.”
Peng Shunyi claimed on her social media account earlier this month that she was sexually assaulted by former Deputy Prime Minister Zhang Gaori. After that, his whereabouts were unknown and he was caught up in rumors of his disappearance. As concerns about her safety grew, the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) demanded that Feng’s safety be confirmed. The White House also demanded proof of Peng’s safety.