On October 17, 2021, Prof. Dr. Teera Woratanarat or “Doctor Thira” Faculty of Medicine Chulalongkorn University post via facebook indicate that they do not agree with the sale of COVID-19 screening kits; or “ATK”
by “Doctor Thira” indicate that “Personally, I do not agree with the sale of “ATK” screening kits. Public health services to control and prevent serious infectious diseases need to be allocated by the state to the general public. and does not charge a fee.”
Dr. Thira also addressed the issue. “open country” On November 1st as well, “Let’s try Thai this afternoon. compared to its neighbors in Asia. Including China, which has been a heavy epidemic, Japan, Hong Kong, Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore to assess how it is.
If compared with the epidemic situation Thailand is clearly more violent than others. And the detection rate of infection is higher. The rate of complete vaccination is moderate and the screening volume is moderately low.
Severe outbreak = Severe fire continues
High infection rate = lots of scabs
There are many people who haven’t been fully vaccinated = lots of tinder, ready to set on fire.
and limited screening capacity = is like a small area surveillance force.
So if “open country”, step on the travel accelerator. Activities and not be careful like adding a gust of wind Flicker to make the fire more intense Can splatter more places, faster, further away.
Previously, Ms. Ratchada Thanadirek, deputy government spokesman, revealed that tomorrow (18 October 2021), the Government Pharmaceutical Organization will sell covid test kits. “ATK” Priced at 40 baht per set (2 million pieces).
by Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO) organized the project “Quality ATK for Thai Society”, selling self-testing kits for COVID-19 (ATK) certified by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Price 40 baht per set, 2 million sets in 8 Pharmacy Organization branches as follows:
- Ratchathewi Branch (Head Office), opposite Ramathibodi Hospital, call 0-2203-8847 and 0-2203-8849.
- Yosse Branch, next to Huachiew Hospital, call 0-2222-5931 and 0-2225-6367
- Charansanitwong Branch Tel. 0-2412-9377
- Thewet branch, opposite the Bank of Thailand, call 0-2282-0729
- Rangsit branch near Si Mum Mueang Market, call 0-2536-3526 and 0-2536-4086.
- Ministry of Public Health branch Department of Medical Services Building, 2nd floor, 1st floor, call 0-2951-0925 and 0-2590-6034
- Tropical Medicine Next to Siam Commercial Bank, call 0-2354-9061
- 80th Birthday Anniversary Government Complex Branch, call 0-2143-8768
Source: Thira Woratanarat