Chuck Burton / Associated Press
The College's basketball is at the forefront of minds encountered by many sports fans now, as March Madness starts Sunday afternoon when the NCAA competitions bracket is unveiled this year.
But after April 8, when the Final Final finishes the national championship game, the season will be around. And each of the best stars in the college – NBA draft – will have a new goal.
Although a draft NBA order will not be officially set up for a while – the draft NBA draw is 14 May, which determines the order for the first 14 teams, it is fun to look forward to and predict where the best college players are. and international ranks could start their NBA careers.
A draft NBA will be held on 20 June at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
2019 Draft NBA Draft
1. New York Knicks: Zion Williamson, PF, Duke
2. Phoenix Suns: Ja Morant, PG, Murray State
3. Cleveland Cavalry: RJ Barrett, SG, Duke
4. Chicago Bulls: Reddish Cam, SF, Duke
5. Atlanta Hawks: Jarrett Culver, SG, Texas Tech
6. Atlanta Hawks (via Dallas Mavericks): Jaxson Hayes, C, Texas
7. Memphis Grizzlies: Darius Garland, PG, Vanderbilt
8. Wizards Washington: Keldon Johnson, SG, Kentucky
9. New Orleans Pelicans: De Andre Hunter, SF, Virginia
10. Charlotte Hornets: Bol Bol, C, Oregon
11. Los Angeles Lakers: Little Nassir, SF, North Carolina
12. Magic Orlando: Romeo Langford, SG, Indiana
13. Timberwolves Minnesota: KZ Okpala, SF, Stanford
14. Boston Celtics (three Sacramento Kings): Rui Hachimura, PF, Gonzaga
15. Miami Heat: Kevin Porter Jr, SG, MSU
16. Detroit Pistons: Brandon Clarke, PF / C, Gonzaga
17. Brooklyn nets: Sekou Doumbouya, SF, France
18. Boston Celtics (three Bear Angeles Cutters): Nickeil Alexander-Walker, SG, Virginia Tech
19. Utah Jazz: PJ Washington, PF, Kentucky
20. San Antonio Spurs: Grant Williams, PF, Tennessee
21. Thunder City Thunder: Tre Jones, PG, Duke
22. Boston Celtics: Coby White, PG, North Carolina
23. Blazers Trail Portland: Luguentz Dort, SG, Arizona State
24. Cleveland Cavaliers (through Houston Rockets): Jontay Porter, C, Missouri
25. Philadelphia 76ers: Eric Paschall, SF, Villanova
26. Indiana Pacers: Tyler Herro, SG, Kentucky
27. Brooklyn nets (three Denver buttons): Bruno Fernando, C, Maryland
28. Fame of the Golden State: Matisse Thybulle, SF, Washington
29. San Antonio Spurs (through President Toronto): Talen Horton-Tucker, SF, Iowa State
30. Bucks Milwaukee: Jaylen Hoard, SF, Wake Forest
Top Top Breakdown
Zion Williamson with the New York Knicks
Chuck Burton / Associated Press
No matter who owns the pick No. 1 – Zion Williamson should be the first player to be chosen as the best player in this year's class.
Williamson is 6 "7, 285 pounds forward and he is very athletic. After losing the last five games of the regular season with knees sprain, he returned to a field. fourth quarter against Syracuse Thursday night.
And Williamson was dominant, scoring 29 points and doing all of his 13 shot attempts and noting 14 rebounds and five stealing. If there were any concerns about the star of the Blue Devils star, he quickly set aside those people.
The Knicks have another tough season. They have already lost 50 matches on the fourth direct campaign, and could post their worst record during that period as they have won 13 matches to date.
Not to mention, New York traded its main player, Kristaps Porzingis, with the Mavericks Dallas on 31 January, so he has no star power. Williamson would fill this requirement and would be an immediate presence for the Knicks in 2019-20.
Ja Morant with the Phoenix Suns
Timothy D. Easley / Associated Press
Another year, the Sun will be among the best teams to get the best choice in the draft lottery. They are 16-53 and may be closed on the fourth season just with 58 or more losses.
If Phoenix chooses No. 2 and Williamson is off the board, Ja Morant is the logical choice.
A point guard from the Sun is needed to pair Devin Booker in his backyard, and Morant is the best in this year's draft class. There are 24.6 points on average and 10 help each game, and it helps Murray State win the Ohio Valley Conference competition to get an automatic offer for this year's NCAA competition.
Phoenix has already expressed an interest in Morant, as members of its front office traveled to the OVC contest to scout it last weekend, according to the Arizona Republic.
Sure, it would be great to have Williamson with the center of DeAndre Ayton, the overall pick No. 1 in the NBA draft last year, in the front court. But Phoenix would not intend to resolve his issues at Morant.
RJ Barrett with the Cleveland Cavaliers
Gerry Broome / Press Associated
After drafting Williamson, he will soon pick another Duke player. RJ Barrett and Cam Reddish are more likely to be selected in the top five.
Barrett has a small edge over Reddish, and the option for the Cavalry at No. 3.
Barrett 23.4 points and 7.5 axis of the game is an average per game, after 23 and a total of six reach in the fourth quarter of ACC Blue Devils's tour over Syracuse Thursday night. Williamson may have won the ACC Player of the Year and the Rookie of the Year in this season, but Barrett is also an incredible talent.
After LeBron James left for Los Angeles Lakers, Cleveland is falling down at 17-51. But when Barrett goes to the line that includes Collin Sexton's point guard, who has a solid rookie campaign, things could start next season.
Barrett is not James, but he could get the Cavs back on the right track.
.Leave a comment