“Kasikorn Securities” expects Thai stocks to swing next week in a frame of 1,650-1,670 points, keeping an eye on the direction of foreign capital and the APEC meeting.
Kasikorn Securities Evaluate the Thai stock market next week (November 14-18) with support at 1,620 and 1,610 points, while resistance is at 1,650 and 1,670 points, respectively, by the Kasikorn Research Center. Assess important factors to monitor, including the direction of foreign capital and the APEC meeting
Key US economic data includes:
- Producer Price Index
- retail sales
- industrial output
- home building information
- October home sale
- Including the number of weekly unemployment benefits
Other foreign factors include
- Eurozone Industrial Output September
- Q3 GDP of Japan and the Eurozone
- Eurozone October Inflation Figures
- Including economic data in China’s October, such as investment in fixed assets. industrial output and retail sales
On Friday (November 11), the SET index closed at 1,637.29 points, an increase of 0.67% from the end of last week. Although the average daily trading value was 67,643.34 million baht, an increase of 10.26% from the previous week, while the mai index decreased by 3.05% to close at 625.51 points.