Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Department It was revealed on Tuesday (September 13) that now 12 states have been flooded in many parts of the upper part of the country, as follows.
12 states under water
- the North
- Lamphun caused flooding in 3 districts, namely Ban Hong District, Li District, Ban Thi District, a total of 7 sub-districts and 11 villages.
- Lampang flooded in 3 districts, namely Ko Kha District, Mueang Lampang District, Hang Chat District, including 10 sub-districts, 37 villages, are under investigation.
- Kalasin, flooded in the area of Lam Chi Subdistrict, Kong Chai District, damage is under investigation.
- Khon Kaen caused flooding in 3 areas, namely Nong Song Hong District. Manchakhiri District and Wang Yai District, a total of 3 sub-districts, 6 villages, 10 houses affected
- Nong Bua Lam Phu in Hua Na Sub-District was flooded. Mueang Nong Bua Lamphu District Three houses were affected.
- Loei caused floods to inundate some rural areas, Chaiyapruek sub-district, Na An sub-district, Mueang Loei district. Damage is under investigation.
- Pathum Thani flooded in 3 districts, namely Lam Luk Ka District, Thanyaburi District and Khlong Luang District, a total of 3 sub-districts and 3 villages, 55,165 households were affected.
- Samut Prakan has floods in 3 areas, namely Bang Bo District, Bang Sao Thong District. and Bang Phli District, including 11 sub-districts, 46 villages, damage is under investigation.
- eastern region
- Rayong, floods in 2 areas, namely Klaeng District, Mueang District Rayong, a total of 5 sub-districts, 21 villages
- Chanthaburi floods in 5 districts, namely Khao Khitchakut District, Tha Mai District, Na Yai District Am Hang Maeo Kaeng District and Makham District, a total of 19 sub-districts, 101 villages, 873 households affected
- Sa Kaeo caused a flood to flood the area of Mueang Sa Kaeo District, including 2 sub-districts and 2 villages. Currently, the water level has risen.
- Chonburi caused floods to inundate the area in 2 areas, Sriracha and Bang Lamung areas, a total of 3 sub-districts, 15 villages, 150 households were affected.
About 10 days, 31 states flooded
Counting from 4-13 September, Thailand has 31 provinces under water, including
- Chiang Rai
- Chiang Mai
- at all
- Udon Thani
- Nong Bua Lamphu
- Khon Kaen
- Maha Sarakham
- Si Sa Ket
- Samut Prakan
- Suphan Buri
- Uthai Thani
- Pathum Thani
- Sa Kaeo
A total of 79 districts, 166 sub-districts, 568 villages, 61,124 households are affected.
In addition, the Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation said that the current situation The southwest monsoon prevails over the Andaman Sea, Thailand and the Gulf of Thailand, leading to heavy rain in some parts of the North. North East, Mid Wales, East and South West Coast