BÁN SPRINGS, Fla. – Rapids in Florida? Sure!
1. Big Shoals State Park is located on Suwannee River in Florida Springs Florida. Here you can get hiking and claim that rap rivers III are famous.
2. When the waters are just straight you can experience the rapids of class III class of Florida only. These rapids are made up of limestone bluffs and coral. They do not suggest that the rapids would be removed if a cyclist is not experienced because of the sparkling coral and limestone.
3. The park provides almost 28 miles of hiking trials and hosts various festivals throughout the year.
4. To enter the park it costs $ 4 per vehicle. $ 2 Pedestrians, cyclists, extra passengers.
5. For more information on the park and its upcoming festivals, see its website, https://www.floridastateparks.org/index.php/parks-and-trails/big-shoals-state-park
.Leave a comment