(20 September 2022) weather forecasts of the meteorological department 24 hours ahead The monsoon trough lies across Myanmar and upper Laos. into a low pressure cell in central Vietnam In addition, the southwest monsoon prevails over the Andaman Sea, South and the Gulf of Thailand are moderate. This nature makes Thailand still haveheavy rainsome areas areNortheast aeastern region
Ask the people in the area bewareheavy rainand accumulated rain which can causeflash floodand wild water flowing especially the slopes of the foothills near the waterways and the low-lying areas in this distance.
Read related news.
– The Meteorological Department has announced the ch.9 in Thailand, from heavy to very heavy rain, 25 provinces are affected.
weather forecast For Thailand from 6:00 AM today to 6:00 AM tomorrow
Northern region: 60 percent of area thunderstorms with isolated heavy rain.
In Chiang Rai, Phayao, Nan, Phrae, Uttaradit and Phitsanulok, minimum temperature 24-26 degrees Celsius, maximum temperature 33-35 degrees Celsius, variable winds, speed 10-20 km/hour.
Northeast region: 70 percent thunderstorms with isolated heavy rain in Nong Khai, Bueng Kan, Nong Bua Lamphu, Udon Thani, Sakon Nakhon, Nakhon Phanom, Yasothon, Amnat Charoen, Nakhon Ratchasima, Buriram, Surin, Si Sa Ket and Ubon Ratchathani. Minimum temperature 24-25 C., Maximum temperature 31-34 C. Variable wind speed 10-20 km/hour.
Central region: 60 percent of thunderstorms in most areas in Lop Buri, Saraburi, Suphan Buri, Nakhon Pathom, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi, Samut Songkhram and Samut Sakhon Minimum temperature 24-25 degrees Celsius , maximum temperature 32-34 degrees Celsius, southwest winds 10-20 km ./watch.
Eastern region: 70 percent area thunderstorms with isolated heavy rain.
In Nakhon Nayok, Prachin Buri, Sa Kaeo, Rayong, Chanthaburi and Trat, minimum temperature 23-25 C, maximum temperature 30-33 C. Southwest winds 15-35 km/h Wave height 1-2 meters Rainy areas ■ Height of storm and thunder waves around 2 metres.
South East Coast : 40 percent of thunderstorms in the area, mainly in Phetchaburi. Prachuap Khiri Khan, Chumphon, Yala, Pattani and Narathiwat Minimum temperature 24-26 degrees Celsius, maximum temperature 32-34 degrees Celsius.
- From Surat Thani up: South-westerly winds, speed 15-35 km/h The sea has waves 1-2 meters high, about 2 meters high in thunderstorms.
- From Nakhon Si Thammarat down: Southwesterly winds, speed 15-30 km/h The sea has waves about 1 meter high, 1-2 meters high in stormy areas.
South west coast: 40 percent of thunderstorms in the area, mainly in Ranong, Phang Nga and Phuket, Minimum temperature 23-27 degrees Celsius, maximum temperature 32-33 degrees Celsius.
- From Phuket up: South-westerly winds, speed 15-35 km/h The sea has waves 1-2 meters high, about 2 meters high in thunderstorms.
- From Krabi down: Southwest winds 15-30 km/h The sea has waves about 1 meter high, 1-2 meters high in stormy areas.
Bangkok and surrounding areas: thunderstorms in 70 percent of the area, minimum temperature 25-26 degrees Celsius, maximum temperature 32-34 degrees Celsius, southwesterly winds 10-20 km/hour.