FLAT – Due to Saturday's forecast on major heat conditions in Atlanta, Georgia Tech made athletics, in conjunction with the Institute's Emergency Preparedness Office, to adjust its athletics facilities policy to allow all fans to sealed, clear water bottles (up to Up to 20 oz.) Into Bobby Dodd Stadium for football 2019 Saturday openings vs. Saturday. Kickoff is set for 2 p.m.
Going forward, Georgia Tech will announce at least 24 hours before a game if a single water bottle fan (1) is allowed to bring into the stadium due to forecast for extreme heat. Homeland Home Security Department defines great heat as a long period of heat and humidity with temperatures above 90 degrees.
All other aspects of Georgia Tech's clear athletics policy are still in place for Saturday's game compared to USF.
Georgia Tech athletics will also help fans to combat the expected heat by providing cooling fans and Monster Water filling stations throughout Bobby Dodd Stadium and around Saturday. Sites include: t
- Section 101 – Water Monster
- Sections 103-104 – cooling fan (2) t
- Sections 109-111 – cooling fan
- Sections 114-116 – cooling fan
- Sections 116-119 – Water Monster and cooling fan (2)
- Sections 201-202 – cooling fans
- Sections 207-208 – Water Monster and cooling fans
- Section 212 – cooling fan
- Section 216 – Water Monster and cooling fans
- Sections 223-225 – cooling fan
- Sections 226-228 – cooling fan
- Sections 229 – Water Monster
- Gateway 4/5 Entrance – Water Monster
- Gate 9 / Techwood Market – Water Monster and cooling fan (2)
- Wreckfest (Callaway Plaza) – cooling fan
To get the latest information on the Yellow Yellow Jackets Georgia Georgia, we continued Twitter (@GTAthletics), Facebook, Instagram or visit us at www.ramblinwreck.com.
.Leave a comment