BAAC debt restructuring 2022 Government Housing Bank (GHB) prepare “Measures for Sustainable Debt Restructuring, Phase 2” Helping customers who are in measures 18 and 19 who are still affected by the income from Covid-19. can extend the continuous assistance periodFrom 1 July – 31 December 2022 Czech Measures to help the Bank of Thailand as follows
Sustainable Debt Restructuring Measures, Phase 2
It consists of measures 18 [M18] : For retail customers with normal account status Support existing customers who are in the process of taking measures 18, which will end the assistance period on June 30, 2022, and are still unable to pay installments to the bank according to the loan agreement
- can choose to split the installment payment [ตัดเงินต้น ตัดดอกเบี้ย] 25% or 50% or 75% of the installment payment according to the loan agreement
- Reduce interest rates on loans from loan products/announcements used by borrowers by 0.25%-0.50% per annum
- Register via Application: GHB ALL or GHB Buddy on Application Line or www.ghbank.co.th or branches nationwide until 24 June 2022.
Measure 19 [M19] : For apartment loan operators Support existing customers who are in the process of taking measures 19
- Choose to split the installment payment. [ตัดเงินต้น ตัดดอกเบี้ย] 25% or 50% or 70% of the normal installment payment according to the loan agreement
- Reduce the interest rate on loans from loan products under the loan agreement by 0.25% per annum
- Register for requests at GH Bank, head office and branches nationwide until June 30, 2022. For more information, contact GHBank Call Center at 0-2645-9000 and the Government Housing Bank’s Facebook Fanpage.
Ministry of Finance information
Sticking to the Covid-19 situation keep up with the movement get the right knowledge delivered directly to you
Click now!! >>> Get to know covid <<< หรือ กด *301*35# โทรออก
All hot issues, news, information, and events can be discussed 24 hours a day.
Click here >>> TrueID Community <<